LSU and the not so secret pay to play

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I'm merely referring to the idiotic hat.
I very much agree with you about the hat. That is way "over the top" in more ways than one.
But I fail to see the reason for all the commotion over a cigar.

Heard from multiple eye witnesses those were blunts. That's why the police lieutenant intervened. He knows better than anyone that he should have let it go.

JWBrahman said:
For those unfamiliar with New Orleans:

Those were not tobacco cigars, they were blunts. While marijuana is technically illegal, nobody is ever arrested for it in New Orleans. The police officer was going overboard asking them to extinguish what they were smoking.

There is always some confusion in our society over the correct time and place for certain behaviors. Coach O should have addressed how to behave in a win or a loss. There is a lot to read between the lines with the immediate departure of the two Co-Coaches in charge of offense and defense.

It doesn't matter what they were smoking, the guard was hired by the stadium to enforce it's rules, which include no smoking in the locker room. He wasn't "going overboard", he was doing the job that he was hired to do.

M. Magis there are always people smoking pot in the Superdome. If they don't bother the fans in the cheap seats then don't bother the guys in the locker room. The police officer could have asked the head coach to handle it.

A while back my father did some things I'm sure he regrets. Emotions run high at sporting events. If nobody is getting hurt the police should stay out of it.

People are still mad at me over my father and those referees...

https://www.wafb.com/story/23675217/police-two-referees-arrested-at-mandeville-st-pauls-game/

JWBrahman said:
Ryder said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
I'm merely referring to the idiotic hat.
I very much agree with you about the hat. That is way "over the top" in more ways than one.
But I fail to see the reason for all the commotion over a cigar.

Heard from multiple eye witnesses those were blunts. That's why the police lieutenant intervened. He knows better than anyone that he should have let it go.
I did not know that "blunts" were dope. :???:
Not good for a role model.
But think cop should have told the coach to handle it.
Should have thrown out the guy with the camera.

Latest posts