Looking for a John Deere Loader

Help Support CattleToday:

Clod Hopper

Reaction score
Does anyone have or know about a nice John Deere 146 or 245 loader for sale? I want to put it on a 2750 with cab so joystick and mid remote box would be great.

If there are any tractor salvage yards around you might check with them too.

Thanks for the replies hopefully I can find one before hay season. I thought that these would be easier to find with lots of people having 4x4 tractors and loaders.

Not that many people pull the loader off and sell it separate from the tractor

dun":3v8v70s1 said:

That's what I am finding. Been trying to find a 640 JD self leveling one for about 5 years.

Cabo":32p8rqtk said:
dun":32p8rqtk said:

That's what I am finding. Been trying to find a 640 JD self leveling one for about 5 years.
Selling the loader and not the tractor would be like selling the land and keeping the house, doesn;t make sense to me.

tom4018":3kuivvsu said:
Clod Hopper":3kuivvsu said:
Does anyone have or know about a nice John Deere 146 or 245 loader for sale? I want to put it on a 2750 with cab so joystick and mid remote box would be great.
Not sure of what it fits or model number but a guy a few miles from me has this one:
http://bgky.craigslist.org/grd/5553414451.html

I say it will fit judging by the size of it. the question is if he has the mounts. If not they can be ordered. The price is fair considering the cost of an aftermarket one.
http://www.loaders.com/

dun":2qkv12fa said:
Cabo":2qkv12fa said:
dun":2qkv12fa said:

Selling the loader and not the tractor would be like selling the land and keeping the house, doesn;t make sense to me.

A lot of row crop guys will buy a tractor with a loader on it and remove it because they don't need it on the tractor to farm. and they usually have a smaller tractor with loader to do that work. I see them setting behind the barns all the time . These are the bigger sized loaders on 100+ hp tractors that wont fit smaller tractors .

I was hoping that someone might have one that they didn't use after getting a four wheel drive tractor. I know there is a huge difference in 4x2 vs 4x4. I can get a quickie loader new from a local dealer but they don't have one to look at and I have never seen one. I need a second tractor and have looked at buying a used one with the loader on it but haven't found the one I like yet.

Latest posts