Longhorn x Hereford Cross

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno said:
Okay you're going to get your big brother to tell me it ain't so versus university studies. You really need to learn to read something other than FB. :lol2: :lol2: :bs:
If FB is your source you failing the IQ test.
I trust longtime breeders in longhorn groups on Facebook over your biased cherry picked data.

Muddy said:
Caustic Burno said:
Okay you're going to get your big brother to tell me it ain't so versus university studies. You really need to learn to read something other than FB. :lol2: :lol2: :bs:
I trust longtime breeders in longhorn groups on Facebook over your biased cherry picked data.
The university of Texas decoded the Longhorns genome and that's cherrypicked? Sound closer to scientific.
So in other words you got nothing!

Caustic Burno said:
Muddy said:
Caustic Burno said:
The university of Texas decoded the Longhorns genome and that's cherrypicked? Sound closer to scientific.
So in other words you got nothing!
😂😂 so a college vs thousands of longtime longhorn breeders involved in two registered longhorn associations?