London riots...

Help Support CattleToday:

No he had a real gun at first it was thought to be a home made toy gun, but on closer inspection they found it to be real.
I say there is no smoke without fire, he was a known criminal, a drug dealer and a gang member, he may have been trying to go straight, but why would the Police go after him with a gun if they thought he was innocent, there is more to this than meets the eye. His family have said 'he was a family man and not mixed up in any of that sort of thing', but would they say 'yea he was bad through and through', I don't think so. If he didn't shoot at the Police how did the Policeman get shot? Oh! yes 'he shot himself', yea right, as his girlfriend claims. Sorry she might have come down in the last shower but please give us some credit.
There have now been over 1000 arrests, the courts have been working through the night to try to clear the back log, as the everyday trials have to go on.
There is expected to be more trouble over the weekend, on the NEWS tonight two young black boys were interviewed..
http://www.itv.com/london/nothing-against-looting09027/
go figure...

It SOUNDS like the authorities are getting tough and bringing more police to the fight, with better tools. Whether they really are is hard to see. Lets see what sentences the judges give out. If most get a little probation we'll have the answer.

if you go on my post with the video on it and go to Pressure on Courts, those big white vans with SERCO written on the side is what my Husband drives.
If most of the hearings lead to Crown Court it will be for longer sentencing and bigger fines, they could be in prison waiting trial for upto a year, all I can say is serves them right. And the few idiots that were studying a Law degree have well and truely cooked their books, ruined a promising career.

Should have been taken out to the front of the courthouse for the public to see and then horse whipped. :mad:

Cal

By the way Christie I guess if I want to see the video I'll have to come to the UK.
Don't think the timing is good for that right now.

Cal

Too many foreigners being allowed to congregate and live in the one area. It could happen here in Australia too if our present government keeps allowing new comers in unchecked. I love the idea that rioters or their families are going to be evicted from council owned housing. They don't deserve to have a roof over their heads. There are plenty of poor people in Africa at this moment that would give anything to have food water and shelter.

Latest posts