These riots ain't right

Help Support CattleToday:

I am not sure we can recover from this. We may have reached the point of no return.

This is not political. This is out nation at risk.

HDRider said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
You said the same thing in '68 yet here we are.
I was 8 years old and spent all day riding my mini bike

I was 7 but still remember my older relatives fretting about the riots and Vietnam protests.

What I don't recall is the Hong Kong Flu epidemic we were living with in 1968 and '69 without shutting down our economy.

History does tend to repeat itself.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

I was 7 but still remember my older relatives fretting about the riots and Vietnam protests.

What I don't recall is the Hong Kong Flu epidemic we were living with in 1968 and '69 without shutting down our economy.

I am sure it will burn itself out

I know of two smaller towns here in the PNW where they brought in protesters by the bus load. Small police and Sheriff departments that wouldn't be able to handle much in the way of riots or looting. Calls went out and a small army of well armed locals showed up to assist the cops. Something about the sight of several hundred good ole boys armed with AR's and shotguns took the wind out of the protesters sails.
I really think the organizers were hoping for a blood bath as a way to cause things to blow up even more. But not a shot was fired.

Dave said:
I know of two smaller towns here in the PNW where they brought in protesters by the bus load. Small police and Sheriff departments that wouldn't be able to handle much in the way of riots or looting. Calls went out and a small army of well armed locals showed up to assist the cops. Something about the sight of several hundred good ole boys armed with AR's and shotguns took the wind out of the protesters sails.
I really think the organizers were hoping for a blood bath as a way to cause things to blow up even more. But not a shot was fired.

I saw something similar happened in San Antonio a couple of days ago at the Alamo.

TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:

This is different as the violence is being fueled by anarchist . This is being brought to you by the modern day Klan of Antifa through Open Society.
Start seizing the terrorist assets and it will dry up.

There is 100% people who just protest....

I was about to post about this, it is dominating things here now, and people started protesting here too....sigh

All lives matter if being taken for no reason, but the burning, looting etc, well, I hope they do get taken down, they are just criminals, you cant burn and loot just cause you have the poops....

But even our media saying Trump and cops being too tough, apparently, they are supposed to be soft and watch others businesses etc be destroyed by criminals.....

It is a social decay. No civil society can accept random burning and looting over 1 incident being used as an excuse.

No one is asking about why it took four police officers to restrain the man or about his criminal record.
There are four sides to this story the victims the police the truth and the media's that can drum up the most ratings.

This is the age old story you can beat the rap but not the ride.

In my past I had US Marshals show up at 2am in the morning to detain me over a line drawn in the sand. I was taking the ride, I didn't take the rap. That's what your lawyer is for! You never win resisting arrest.

The rioting is straight from the leftist playbook, never let a crisis or events go to waste.

Caustic Burno said:
TennesseeTuxedo said:
HDRider said:

This is different as the violence is being fueled by anarchist . This is being brought to you by the modern day Klan of Antifa through Open Society.
Start seizing the terrorist assets and it will dry up.

http://www.sciotopost.com/columbus-police-seize-riot-equipment-guns-protest/

I've also heard reports of bricks, rocks and other destructive items staged along protest routes.....

I know this is bleeding over in to other areas but a lot of this is drummed up in these areas that vote for politicians that support this behavior. You cant go and vote that big D then wonder why your city, your business, your home, etc are being destroyed.

I'm not sure if it was the instance in this exact case but these same people go and vote that D that supports these unions. The unions keep cops and others in jobs when they should have been fired long ago.

Cop does bad things at job. Union saves cop. Cop eventually kills African american man. African american community continues to vote for political party that supprts unions to get cops off. These people dont learn.

My post is not meant to debate party lines. There are cases like this on both sides. As long as we have a 2 party system and career politicians with no term limits this will always happen.

Brute 23 said:
I know this is bleeding over in to other areas but a lot of this is drummed up in these areas that vote for politicians that support this behavior. You cant go and vote that big D then wonder why your city, your business, your home, etc are being destroyed.

I'm not sure if it was the instance in this exact case but these same people go and vote that D that supports these unions. The unions keep cops and others in jobs when they should have been fired long ago.

Cop does bad things at job. Union saves cop. Cop eventually kills African american man. African american community continues to vote for political party that supprts unions to get cops off. These people dont learn.

My post is not meant to debate party lines. There are cases like this on both sides. As long as we have a 2 party system and career politicians with no term limits this will always happen.

Look up the criminal record of home invasion and armed robbery.
This was no choir boy, read the autopsy report. Whole lot wrong on both sides.

"Floyd was charged in 2007 with armed robbery in a home invasion in Houston and in 2009 was sentenced to five years in prison as part of a plea deal, according to court documents."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox29.com/news/george-floyd-victim-in-police-encounter-had-started-new-life-in-minnesota.amp