Racism, police abuse, riots, idiots.................

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
The sun Finally! broke out of the clouds and the wind quit blowing, 34 degrees. Another good day on God's good earth.
So how's the weather in your part of the world?

Right around seventy today with a breeze picking up and headed the wrong(right) way. We're going to get hammered tonight. :banana: They're saying maybe two inches out of this little deal and there's a few more stacked up behind it.

Cold, windy but the sun was shining. We've had some good rain. Did a fair amount of inside work and driving-into-town type errands.

Overall, its been a pretty good day.

32 cold degrees in Middle GA this morning. The biggest frost that I have seen this season. It looked like snow. Sunshine warmed things up nicely. A very beautiful day. We do not need rain right now. My rye field is still plenty wet. I did see rye being irrigated about twenty miles north of us today.

It was 28 here this morning and a hard frost also. But I never saw a deer till 8.15 this morning, and my two feeders at the house go off at seven every morning. Its very rare not to have 10-20 deer out feeding at daylight.

I'm happy any day in the winter that the wind ain't blowing. We have had some good temperatures this week though.

CP our storms are heading your way! We have had some major flooding with the Sac river 4 feet above crest. Most of the damage to peoples homes have been from the creeks overflowing though. Much of it occurred just a couple of roads over from me. My house appears to be safe, (been here since 1910). But my horses and cattle are definitely tired of the wind. Winds were gusting up to 76 mph.
Let us know if it hits your way CP, or if it changes before it gets to you.

Began a slow steady rain sometime during the night, but up till now, the temps and wind have been pretty mild, which is not unusual for early Dec here in E Texas. Historically tho, mild Decembers have heralded a wicked February here.

It is calm with low clouds. Some blue showing through. The temperature is about 50 degrees. It has been serious wet the last couple of days and last night the wind did howl with gusts in the 60-70 mph range. It finally blew that storm out of here. Last seen it was headed north and east.

branguscowgirl":39jaxn0k said:
CP our storms are heading your way! We have had some major flooding with the Sac river 4 feet above crest. Most of the damage to peoples homes have been from the creeks overflowing though. Much of it occurred just a couple of roads over from me. My house appears to be safe, (been here since 1910). But my horses and cattle are definitely tired of the wind. Winds were gusting up to 76 mph.
Let us know if it hits your way CP, or if it changes before it gets to you.
I think we got the best of it right here where I'm at. An inch of rain so far with steady rain falling for the next few hours and the worst of the wind was in the 30mph range. My first dairy flooded but that has to do more with an incompetent maintenance man than it does water volume. :lol: Stay safe up there.

last couple days around here were warm and very very wet, rain up to 6-7000 ft, creek came way up, which is a rarity in december. We also had a creek running through the corrals and down the driveway.

Today was dry, even got a bit of sun.

greybeard":1vihb114 said:
Began a slow steady rain sometime during the night, but up till now, the temps and wind have been pretty mild, which is not unusual for early Dec here in E Texas. Historically tho, mild Decembers have heralded a wicked February here.

Yea I know that is what worries me.
I have been welding on a hay rack today and sweating my butt off.
You would think it is April.
75 degs right now in Dec.