Loading the Boards

Help Support CattleToday:

C HOLLAND":38pb1fd9 said:
Well my excuse is I am a Seminole fan, but Ga did get a well Trained coach from the Noles.
Lets start a different topic if we're gonna talk football.

la4angus":2mv4rgmd said:
C HOLLAND":2mv4rgmd said:
Well my excuse is I am a Seminole fan, but Ga did get a well Trained coach from the Noles.
Lets start a different topic if we're gonna talk football.

Sure,,,don't be sore just because LSU lost to a better team, and this is my last football related post, only because it must have bothered you LA4Angus I was only picking at cypress, and thats only because he seems like a good person and I enjoy conversing with him on here.

C HOLLAND":2qbeygwm said:
only because it must have bothered you LA4Angus .
It didn't bother me. I could care less if LSU won or not. You just got off the topic 100%. Why not just start a new one.

tapeworm":259eolub said:
Me an Burros not connected at the brain but I think what hes trying to say nicely is that you talk a lot..you sure got a lot of postings in a month..no limit on em tho. Dont worry to much becasue they got on me for the same thing when I first came here...even tho it was only 10 or 15 postings...not 300 like you got

I think some of the old hands around here get jealous when somebody new shows up and knows everthihng. Just like when somebofdy new shows up at the coffee house in town..I go in there about once a month...thats all it takes..but if a new blabbermouth comes in and tries to take over everthing they all talk about him when he leaves..same deal. Dont let it bother you

Well I got to agree with Tape and Caustic on this one.