Loading the Boards

Help Support CattleToday:

Texan

Reaction score
TennCattleJerk, you seem to be setting a new record for number of posts in a day. Hope you enjoy it tonight, Slick. All of your mouthing is really aggravating to those of us that just want to read a few posts....and wind up runnning into your worthless junk at every turn.

At least we don't have to read 'em all like Macon does, though. We can just log off and go somewhere else. Of course, I guess Macon doesn't really have to read your junk, either---he's got the power to make it all go away with a click or two. I expect one of his first posts in the morning will be "Goodbye, TennCattleJerk". Or something like that. I might go ahead and add, "Good riddance." :lol:

LimiMan":sfo1rlqx said:
Just think of ol' Tenn as a big spoon, he just likes to stir the pot.

Naw. He is as quiet as a church mouse.

Bez!

Reading some of the latest posts where he is talking about an blaming his son for all the ruckus...I'm leaning toward ol' Hugh being one of them split personalities.
You know, an alter ego with the same screen name.
AND since he is in TN, that makes him his own father. :D

certherfbeef":o5qg1ovb said:
Reading some of the latest posts where he is talking about an blaming his son for all the ruckus...I'm leaning toward ol' Hugh being one of them split personalities.
You know, an alter ego with the same screen name.

Certs - sometimes you are sooo bad. :lol: 8)

Bez!

certherfbeef":avro9kur said:

Texan,

I can't really say anything, because my post count is going at a land speed record also.

TCM did say he would behave after Macon slapped him on the wrists. Macon has cut a couple of TCM's posts too from what I've seen. Maybe TCM will turn a new leaf...

Besides if he was his own father , he'd be from Kentucky, not Tenn.

Maybe I should have said Georgia the way the just whooped my beloved LSU.

cypressfarms":1mdv9nim said:
TCM did say he would behave after Macon slapped him on the wrists. Macon has cut a couple of TCM's posts too from what I've seen. Maybe TCM will turn a new leaf...

well, maybe he should try to behave AND not fill up the boards with useless, worthless garbage that we have to waste time sorting through.

txag":2wr0pdhb said:
cypressfarms":2wr0pdhb said:

well, maybe he should try to behave AND not fill up the boards with useless, worthless garbage that we have to waste time sorting through.

It appears that all of his posts have been deleted, either by him or Macon

dun

dun":jfwa1ofc said:
txag":jfwa1ofc said:
cypressfarms":jfwa1ofc said:

dun

thanks, dun. i hadn't noticed.

also, "Thank You" to Macon or whoever deleted them!! :clap:

Thank god he' s gone. Nobody that is into cattle has that much time on ther hands.
It just did not add up.

Made in the USA

skyeagle":2qy90uq8 said:
Nobody cattle and that much time
to on ther hands. It just did not add up.

Sky eagle,

your right, how could someone have so much time if they are cattling? I have time at work to post (where's the boss???), but when I come home kids, cows, horses all take their share. I sit down to the computer most of the time either before everyone wakes up, or after their all asleep.

i'm retired from a day job and don't have that much time!!
i think he is gone !! i had an pm from him and even that is gone from my mail box!
way to go macon :D

Texan":2x8pco02 said:
TennCattleJerk, you seem to be setting a new record for number of posts in a day. Hope you enjoy it tonight, Slick. All of your mouthing is really aggravating to those of us that just want to read a few posts....and wind up runnning into your worthless junk at every turn.

At least we don't have to read 'em all like Macon does, though. We can just log off and go somewhere else. Of course, I guess Macon doesn't really have to read your junk, either---he's got the power to make it all go away with a click or two. I expect one of his first posts in the morning will be "Goodbye, TennCattleJerk". Or something like that. I might go ahead and add, "Good riddance." :lol:

Well Said Texan I totally agree most of those post had about as much value as a pinch of dried up monkey dung.

dun":bodd74mb said:
txag":bodd74mb said:
cypressfarms":bodd74mb said:

dun

Like someone else said, "Good Riddance TCM!"

If you took care of it Macon, Thanks!

cypressfarms":wtr2e2u0 said:
skyeagle":wtr2e2u0 said:

Sky eagle,

your right, how could someone have so much time if they are cattling? I have time at work to post (where's the boss???), but when I come home kids, cows, horses all take their share. I sit down to the computer most of the time either before everyone wakes up, or after their all asleep.

Cypress I was kinda thinking the same about you.

Caustic Burno":k2yg1rvq said:
cypressfarms":k2yg1rvq said:
skyeagle":k2yg1rvq said:

Sky eagle,

Cypress I was kinda thinking the same about you.

Why would you think that caustic?

Latest posts