Listen for the shout !

Help Support CattleToday:

coachg

Reaction score
About 30 minutes from rolling our last round bale from our first cutting of hay . This last field has been an endurance test . After watching out local weather folks miss forecast after forecast we decided to go for it last Friday. Who knew they would finally get one right . Close to 2 inches total since we cut it but it still looks in good shape , just not the color I like to see it. My hand and I always go get a steak after our last is done so probably go tomorrow night and eat a big ribeye ! Round 2 a month away .

A shout as in a loud hurrah or a shout as in buy your offsider a beer? Do you use the term "shout" as in shout a round of drinks in the US?

Ken
We don't use "shout" down here at all. We say "holler". It means what @coachg said it means above. It can also mean the area between the slopes of hills, that city folks and Yankees call "valleys".

What Warren said . I used shout instead of holler because I figured some of the grammar police around here would jump on my post . Point I was making we were ( emphasis on were ) going to be finished but that pop up shower kept me from hollering for joy !

Finally got to holler today . Last 3 rolls wrapped and going to leave in the sun for a few days . Hopefully it won't mold on me .

Finally got to holler today . Last 3 rolls wrapped and going to leave in the sun for a few days . Hopefully it won't mold on me .
Proud for you!
If some serious rain doesn't roll into this part of the world you can sell that equipment at auction.
There's not going to be anybody left to buy it.
My hay man has 7K in fertilizer for 130 rolls you can do the math.

Latest posts