List of AI Technicians

Help Support CattleToday:

Wisteria Farms

Reaction score
I have a list (printed) of AI Technicians.. sorted by state... but can't find it.

I want to help another breeder out by giving them that list...does anyone have one (or the link)...
I'm thinking I had gotten this off a webite of "accredited or certified technicians"... any help is appreciated.

I do have the list of embryologists....if anyone is interested in THAT...I can scan it and email it. Thanks

greatgerts":33frv0of said:
I'd love the embryologist list. I've been trying to find one that is fairly reasonable and close!

[email protected]
Good ones are hard to find! Would love the list too, just in case ours retires without a replacement!!!! He is pretty much the only one for our state.
Hey, how goes it with you WF??? Thought I might have seen you in Columbus, MG had a very small turnout.

Hey C !! Go to this link....

http://www.aeta.org/members/member.asp

Anyone can go here to the American Embryo Transfer Assoc. and put in their state as a search and pull up the people who are certified (and some not certified) to do embryo transfer.
I believe my list is from this same place BEFORE they got fancy and added a search by state. There is also CETA for our friends in Canada.

Also, here is a good article on Embryo Transfer....
http://pods.dasnr.okstate.edu/docushare/dsweb/Get/Rendition-6762/ANSI-3158web.pdf

I can't wait to get started in ET...I bought a cow that is Willalooka (good Murray Grey blood) on both top and bottom (embryo imported from Australia) and she is fantastic. So my first attempt at ET will be flushing her and putting her with the best bulls I can get....

No we weren't at OBE...we had a first-time momma (my favorite) due to calve so we stayed home... the OBE is just a bad time for us with calving. Our nationals this year are in Spokane so we won't be close to you again until the World Beef Expo next year. Myself and another eastern breeder are planning our 2011 nationals...will you be there? I tried to upload some more pictures to Ranchers but had trouble...was going to show you my daughter showing last year in Wyoming...we don't show a lot (we buy commercial genetics for gains/efficiency) so while we're always at the shows due to being on the board we usually don't take cattle. We plan to next year with Wisconsin being so close though. Good to hear from you!!