Limousin Goes Prime Time

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
The Cattle Show on RFD-TV will feature the Limousin breed in July.
Tenative air times and dates for the program are
8 p.m. Tuesday July 25
Noon Wednesday, July 26
10 p.m. Sunday, July 30

Just though some of you might want to tune in.

curtis":2a5rmqo1 said:
8 p.m. Tuesday July 25
Noon Wednesday, July 26
10 p.m. Sunday, July 30

Thanks for the heads up.

curtis":33muzapu said:
8 p.m. Tuesday July 25
Noon Wednesday, July 26
10 p.m. Sunday, July 30

Please try to remind us again next week. I forget and would like to see the show.

You all need a Tivo! Put in "The Cattle Show", and it will record it whenever it comes on, so you never miss an episode. It is a wonderful invention. I :heart: my Tivo! :lol:

OK who watched the program and who is now convinced that they need some Lim blood in their commercial herd.

I have seen so many post on here about the bad temperment of the Lim breed. I have a good friend who has some PB Lim cattle and I have been in the corral with them and have not noticed that they act any worse than any other breed.

I guess all breeds have some bad apples.

I watched it and thought there were some very nice cattle on there.I have been thinking about trying some Limo but not sure yet.Maybe because of the disposition.They said they have an epd for that.I have been trying to find some info on them in my area.Don't know a lot about the breed but looking into it a little.

any info would be appreciated.

FHF I really liked the cattle they showed on there too, I know they are trying to promote the breed on the program. I don't think it would help sell very many people on the breed if they said things like they are average or just OK cattle.

It doesn't matter what breed the program runs on there, it's all about convincing the audience that their breed is better. (SALESMANSHIP) It is just another tool we can use to make our cattle better and add more money to our bottom line. I don't care what type of cows I raise ( I have several I like) I just try to do the best I can and learn each day as I go in this business.

I am also trying to find info about them and the disposition EPD

I watched it and thought there were some very nice cattle on there.I have been thinking about trying some Limo but not sure yet.Maybe because of the disposition.They said they have an epd for that.I have been trying to find some info on them in my area.Don't know a lot about the breed but looking into it a little.

I can put you on some guys in SC/NC if you want to PM me. Or if you want to come to Alabama I can fix you up here. lol I have been in the Limousin business for 16 years now and its just gotten better and better for me. Best of Luck !

Circle H Ranch
http://www.chrlimousin.com

FROGHOLLOWFARM":1r6hpq72 said:

any info would be appreciated.

Here is some info I found on their site.

http://www.nalf.org/why_choose_limousin/limtechbull.pdf

my family has been use'n limo. bulls for 15 yrs. now with very good results they really do add muscle & size and they are not the killers some say they are try one and you will be hooked :)

We have had limo bulls and cows on and off for about ten year,s have not had much trouble with any of them.I think all breeds have a few high headed ones in them.

rattler

Latest posts