LIM-FLEX HEIFER (PIC)

Help Support CattleToday:

I could draw you the plans and build a house easier than pos a pic. :bang:

While it's still fresh, I'll see if I can get a picture of her sister.

Going to name this red one "step child" :roll:

Good looking pair! That cow looks like she'll sure be something :) While you're at it designing houses... replace that single-wide in the background :p

Is the calf a heifer or were you referring to the Mama just before she had the calf? I hope this sounds as confusing as I am trying to make it! :lol2: But I hope that it is a little heifer.

Nesi, the single wides in the background are the farrowing house and chicken coop. All on concrete foundations, Hardie plank siding, double glazed windows and 30 year roofing..I build everything around here like I might need to move in myself.

The momma was until just recently a heifer. She now has a cute little heifer of her own.

Insurman, She is one of my best cows. She is 75% limi-25% Angus. The father of new heifer is an unreg. son of Leachman Bar None 100% Angus.

CSFM YOHVANNA 166Y (the momma) is the heifer most people thought I should put wheels on after she slipped a calf in Dec. '12 at about 4.5 months preg. Maybe they just wanted me to ship her to them. HAHA No way I could ship her, puppy dog gentle and I gave $1200 for her as a 13month old.

Nice pairs.
Some folks bash limi flex cows, but I have had good experiences with them.
I have some her flex (herfxlim) cross heifers bred to low bs angus calving this spring.

Haven't been on here in a while, just saw this thread an thought that heifer looks great. She actually kind of looks like mine!

Here's another, just born today. another heifer. I bought my limi bull for a terminal cross, but I am tempted to keep em. their mommas are brangus cross cows. First heifers momma is beefmasterxbrangus. The second ones momma is f1 brangus.

Latest posts