Let this be a lesson to you Jogeephus

Help Support CattleToday:

grannysoo

Reaction score
Yup. You've done started something now.

Uploading the young things for avatars. Two can play at that game.

Papa's first grand-daughter and the pride and joy of his life now as an avatar...

Gotch you wrapped tight huh? My dad was always the meanest strictist hard nose ever and now that we have had kids, they run to him and he falls apart like a cheap suit. Then as he's huggin them he says to me, hey you might want to go get the tractor ready. yeah hi to you too! Funny my mom and him can't understand why I'd go visit and not bring the kids.

Wow! She is a cutie-pie. You know when you look at a child who is deep in thought investigating the world I just have always wished I could know what they are thinking. She looks like she is just enthralled in thought. I think age dulls our senses whereas children's senses are so stimulated by the new things they see, hear and taste everyday. Kids amaze me. They are a wonder. If you think I'm wrong about our dull senses I got an experiment for you. Take a tape recorder outside and go about your business with the recorder on. Later that night turn it on and listen. It will amaze you with the sounds you don't hear. I think children hear all of this.

Edit: I think I figured out her thoughts. I believe she is saying, "No grandpa the grass ain't ready to cut just yet". ;-) :lol:

Latest posts