Let me hear all you CowGirls now!

Help Support CattleToday:

WagaAgeyv":1iv2u274 said:
CKC1586":1iv2u274 said:
Well, don't know if I will actually hit the submit button after this but...
It would be nice to find a man that isn't afraid of an independent woman, a man who has strong arms, gentle hands, a true heart, enjoys seeing a calf hit the ground and likes the smell of fresh cut hay. Sounds kinda corny, huh? But I have found that the men in my age group are like parking places, the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

CKC you hit the nail on the head. I think that is the almost perfect man.

My Idea of the perfect man is:
I think a man should try and love you the same same way he does when he first tells you. They seem to take it for granted that we should always know it. I think just a note or a squeeze of the hand at random moments of affection. Just a thank you for little stuff, an I love you now and then. Random acts of love like, "Can I cook supper tonight?", or "No honey, I'll do the dishes tonight you go sit and enjoy the rest of the evening, you worked today and cooked dinner".

Well thats my opinion, anyway! :???:

YES!! Agree with both you!! :clap: That would be ideal! And something so hard to find is a LOYAL man, that doesnt flirt and cheat.

and
Brave
Intelligent
Gentle
Polite
Energetic
Nutty
Industrious
Sensitive
and if all else fails, read only the Capitial Letters! :banana:

RebelCritter":1hnfa87o said:
YES!! Agree with both you!! :clap: That would be ideal! And something so hard to find is a LOYAL man, that doesnt flirt and cheat.

and
Brave
Intelligent
Gentle
Polite
Energetic
Nutty
Industrious
Sensitive
and if all else fails, read only the Capitial Letters! :banana:

Well, leave it to Critter to show up when men are discussed. :lol2:

This is an interesting question. After a failed marriage 4 months ago. I have been wondering about this very thing. My ideal man would be someone who isnt controlling and lets a woman be independent, and someone who is honest most of all. I am almost 28 and I am very very independent. Most men cant accept that. When the divorce is final with this one I just might call it quits with men unless I can find one that will treat me with respect let me make my own decsions and be independant and be honest with me. Looks dont mean a darn thing its whats in the heart that matters the most.

flaboy":1t03ya24 said:
pwilli3":1t03ya24 said:
What do women find sexy in a man? Chiseled muscle? Good priorities? Good with kids? All of the above? Someone who does not give a be nice about the above? Someone that does not give a be nice about the above, but works HARD and loves you? [/qoute]

I think I have been all of those at one time or another. Maybe not all at once though. :lol2:
did you ever master any of em ? seem's like a pretty good load for one person ;-)

ALACOWMAN":p1shccny said:
flaboy":p1shccny said:
I think I have been all of those at one time or another. Maybe not all at once though. :lol2:
did you ever master any of em ? seem's like a pretty good load for one person ;-)[/quote]

Well sure I did. I would go from one to another and back. Never could figure out what I wanted to be. :D Not sure I ever tried for two out of three.
:lol2:

syork":2xgfzu1o said:
This is an interesting question. After a failed marriage 4 months ago. I have been wondering about this very thing. My ideal man would be someone who isnt controlling and lets a woman be independent, and someone who is honest most of all. I am almost 28 and I am very very independent. Most men cant accept that. When the divorce is final with this one I just might call it quits with men unless I can find one that will treat me with respect let me make my own decsions and be independant and be honest with me. Looks dont mean a darn thing its whats in the heart that matters the most.

Dang!! :eek:

Brute 23":3qafztt3 said:
syork":3qafztt3 said:

Dang!! :eek:

What I mean is when the divorce is final with this ahole that im divorcing, there will have to be a very special guy to ever come in my life again 3 long years of hurt and lies and deciet sp?. I dont want no more men that are like the last two guys i was with my husband if you call him that and my ex from a long time ago.

Latest posts