Let me hear all you CowGirls now!

Help Support CattleToday:

pwilli3

Reaction score
What do women find sexy in a man? Chiseled muscle? Good priorities? Good with kids? All of the above? Someone who does not give a damn about the above? Someone that does not give a damn about the above, but works HARD and loves you? Something else?

Let me know. I'm sure y'all have something to say.

I guess I should just be nice according to the webmasters. I don't work that way though. If you see "be nice" imagine eternal fire or a home for a beaver. However you choose is up to you.

Talking to a single friend of mine, he mostly complains that alot of women want a rich man to take care of them and they like the bad boy type. Told him he is looking at the wrong women.

As for me, smart, funny, andd morals. Looks don't really matter to me.

Hmm that is an interesting question..

First of all if you asked me 20 years ago if I thought I would be doing what I do now I would have told anyone that they were crazy, how can you milk cows or pull calves in stilettos... :lol2:

I did the bad boy, drop dead gorgeous ,completely chiseled body thing and almost payed for it with my life.
Then I wised up and went for attractive, tall, muscular but not spending 2 hours a day in the gym ,funny, kind ,generous , ethical and an extremely hard worker who is still madly in love with me today. Must have picked the right one as tomorrow it will be 14 years of marriage and we still like to be around each other...it takes work but I definitely can't see myself with anyone else. ;-)

I luv herfrds said:
Talking to a single friend of mine, he mostly complains that alot of women want a rich man to take care of them and they like the bad boy type. Told him he is looking at the wrong women.
quote]

Yup, they look right past being a gentlemen or any of that other stuff... if they don't get a $500 valentines day present than you aren't a "good" man. They will get treated like crap by a guy... as long as they get the material gifts they want.

hillsdown":1gswxh2p said:

First of all if you asked me 20 years ago if I thought I would be doing what I do now I would have told anyone that they were crazy, how can you milk cows or pull calves in stilettos... :lol2:

I did the bad boy, drop dead gorgeous ,completely chiseled body thing and almost payed for it with my life.Then I wised up and went for attractive, tall, muscular but not spending 2 hours a day in the gym ,funny, kind ,generous , ethical and an extremely hard worker who is still madly in love with me today. Must have picked the right one as tomorrow it will be 14 years of marriage and we still like to be around each other...it takes work but I definitely can't see myself with anyone else. ;-)
im sorry we could'nt make it work HD ,,, ;-)

ALACOWMAN":2w1w59ls said:
hillsdown":2w1w59ls said:

I did the bad boy, drop dead gorgeous ,completely chiseled body thing and almost payed for it with my life.Then I wised up and went for attractive, tall, muscular but not spending 2 hours a day in the gym ,funny, kind ,generous , ethical and an extremely hard worker who is still madly in love with me today. Must have picked the right one as tomorrow it will be 14 years of marriage and we still like to be around each other...it takes work but I definitely can't see myself with anyone else. ;-)
im sorry we could'nt make it work HD ,,, ;-)

LMAO...It is too bad ALACOWMAN, but maybe if we had owned more than one mirror at the time we would have gotten along a lot better... :pretty: :lol2:

When I was young, it was good looking, smart, funny and successful. As you get older, you just want a guy with a full time job and most of his own teeth. :lol:

Lammie":2dwuhzwn said:
When I was young, it was good looking, smart, funny and successful. As you get older, you just want a guy with a full time job and most of his own teeth. :lol:
so far so good, just don't push your luck. after that its kinda touch and go

Well, don't know if I will actually hit the submit button after this but...
It would be nice to find a man that isn't afraid of an independent woman, a man who has strong arms, gentle hands, a true heart, enjoys seeing a calf hit the ground and likes the smell of fresh cut hay. Sounds kinda corny, huh? But I have found that the men in my age group are like parking places, the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

I told my sister when she was talking about men being sexy ~ Sexy is NOT a look, it is an attitude. A sense of confidence w/o being cocky.

ALACOWMAN":3rymkkoe said:
Lammie":3rymkkoe said:
so far so good, just don't push your luck. after that its kinda touch and go

Tell me. I gave up on hair a long time ago. :lol2: :cry2:

CKC1586":tf33biqa said:
It would be nice to find a man that isn't afraid of an independent woman, a man who has strong arms, gentle hands, a true heart, enjoys seeing a calf hit the ground and likes the smell of fresh cut hay. Sounds kinda corny, huh? But I have found that the men in my age group are like parking places, the good ones are taken and the rest are handicapped.

CKC you hit the nail on the head. I think that is the almost perfect man.

My Idea of the perfect man is:
I think a man should try and love you the same same way he does when he first tells you. They seem to take it for granted that we should always know it. I think just a note or a squeeze of the hand at random moments of affection. Just a thank you for little stuff, an I love you now and then. Random acts of love like, "Can I cook supper tonight?", or "No honey, I'll do the dishes tonight you go sit and enjoy the rest of the evening, you worked today and cooked dinner".

Well thats my opinion, anyway! :???:

Fortuntely, my little woman, dont care about good looks, alot of money, or a big spread.

She loves an old bald man who does have a good job, aint home alot, I spend the majority of my time away from the house out of state, got fairly good teeth, (store bought), and seems happy enough doing so.

Course she does have the everyday running of the place to consider, the hauling of the water to the cows and us, the feeding of the herd in winter.

While I may gripe now and then that something aint been done while I was gone, I still owe my bride alot for what she does.

WagaAgeyv":1e76goxx said:
CKC1586":1e76goxx said:

CKC you hit the nail on the head. I think that is the almost perfect man.

My Idea of the perfect man is:
I think a man should try and love you the same same way he does when he first tells you. They seem to take it for granted that we should always know it. I think just a note or a squeeze of the hand at random moments of affection. Just a thank you for little stuff, an I love you now and then. Random acts of love like, "Can I cook supper tonight?", or "No honey, I'll do the dishes tonight you go sit and enjoy the rest of the evening, you worked today and cooked dinner".

Well thats my opinion, anyway! :???:

Well, I didnt know my lovely bride was gonna beat me to this post, or I wouldnt have said what I did! :shock:

warpaint":3rjvvt68 said:
Fortuntely, my little woman, dont care about good looks, alot of money, or a big spread.

She loves an old bald man who does have a good job, aint home alot, I spend the majority of my time away from the house out of state, got fairly good teeth, (store bought), and seems happy enough doing so.

Course she does have the everyday running of the place to consider, the hauling of the water to the cows and us, the feeding of the herd in winter.

While I may gripe now and then that something aint been done while I was gone, I still owe my bride alot for what she does.

No she doesn't care about looks or hair or teeth or anything. She is just happy that he comes home to her. Seeing him every other weekend for 2 days really sucks but it is our life. I love you, Honey.

pwilli3 said:
What do women find sexy in a man? Chiseled muscle? Good priorities? Good with kids? All of the above? Someone who does not give a be nice about the above? Someone that does not give a be nice about the above, but works HARD and loves you? [/qoute]

I think I have been all of those at one time or another. Maybe not all at once though. :lol2:

flaboy":1jchju1y said:
pwilli3":1jchju1y said:
What do women find sexy in a man? Chiseled muscle? Good priorities? Good with kids? All of the above? Someone who does not give a be nice about the above? Someone that does not give a be nice about the above, but works HARD and loves you? [/qoute]

I think I have been all of those at one time or another. Maybe not all at once though. :lol2:

Comes in stages, huh?

Lammie":m843o15h said:
flaboy":m843o15h said:
pwilli3":m843o15h said:

Comes in stages, huh?

Yep, the problem is I'm in the downhill stage now. :(

Latest posts