lesson learned the expensive way

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook":1f2evejx said:
ohiosteve":1f2evejx said:
I don't have time. You are a POS.
Probably a good thing. It would be a heart breaker for you to find out you're wrong and have to admit it.
You are an ignorant idiot and I feel sorry for anyone who has to deal with you.

Hook":1shb8d0q said:
Btw..Steve..how are those chromed out pieces of junk doing for you? Making any money on them?
Hook, I make more money off my hobby of mongrels then you will ever make off of any cattle you will ever own.

You call Sky out for not telling the truth then start a thread trying to call him out and make a compete as# out of yourself telling nothing but untrue statements (lies). I am embarrassed for falling to your level.

Back your statements up or you're nothing but a coward running his mouth.

On second thought. Don't worry about it. You've already shown that you're just running your mouth with nothing to back it up with. Too lazy to use the search even.

Steve he's really not worth your time nor mine which is why he's on foe for me. I have had 17 people pm me and tell me just put him on foe he's not worth your time you are better than that to let him drop you down to his level so I say the same to you Steve foe him and forget him. " Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. " I will be the first to admit it took a lot of people on here to point that out to me before I realized they are right. just foe and keep :compute:

Latest posts