Krone disc mowers

Help Support CattleToday:

B&M Farms

Reaction score
My old Kuhn has crapped out on me and I'm cutting with a wore out NH 451 I used to use regular. The dealership I like to use started carrying Krone mowers and I wondering If anyone has used one and the pros and cons vs a Kuhn.

B&M Farms":25ax06xa said:
My old Kuhn has crapped out on me and I'm cutting with a wore out NH 451 I used to use regular. The dealership I like to use started carrying Krone mowers and I wondering If anyone has used one and the pros and cons vs a Kuhn.
you cant go wrong with krone cutters.weve ran them from 91 till 2000.an they are great cuttersnow they are nice an heavy so its best if you pull them with an 80hp or better tractor.we may buy another krone cutter next year.

B&M Farms":30w04vc1 said:

Ran a Krone 282 S for 15 year's never had the first problem other than replacing the slip clutch once.
Sold it to a custom baler 3 year's ago and he is running the mess out of it.

Latest posts