Ironcraft mowers?

Help Support CattleToday:

They are pretty good quality. They are manufactured in Athens Tennessee. They were formally known as Titan Implements but changed their name in 2022. Evidently, someone else was also called Titan Equipment so they changed their name. They use 10 gauge steel and heavy-duty gearboxes. I have a 7' cutter (made when they were Titan) and have had no problems with it.

It looks a lot like the Land Pride I have. It is not super heavy duty, but I haven't seen any that will stand up to rocks and stumps very long. A lot more moving parts on a batwing design, but it will contour to the ground better and you can raise the sides up a little in rough ground if needed to clear a rock/stump better unlike the straight design. I can run over 30 acres with mine in probably 2 hours and it slicks it off pretty. A neighbor had one like mine and after seeing it work I wanted one.

It looks a lot like the Land Pride I have. It is not super heavy duty, but I haven't seen any that will stand up to rocks and stumps very long. A lot more moving parts on a batwing design, but it will contour to the ground better and you can raise the sides up a little in rough ground if needed to clear a rock/stump better unlike the straight design. I can run over 30 acres with mine in probably 2 hours and it slicks it off pretty. A neighbor had one like mine and after seeing it work I wanted one.

2 hours? You running in road gear?

I'm lucky to hit 60 acres in a day with a 20 footer.

2 hours? You running in road gear?

I'm lucky to hit 60 acres in a day with a 20 footer.
5th gear on some level and pretty smooth ground. It doesn't take long. I have mowed 60 acres in a day with a 7-footer. You must have some pretty rough ground.

Even if it's burnt we still have to clip it to get rid of woody and places that don't burn . If it's ground that's in our contract we have to go over it.We run JD cutters behind 125 Case/Ih tractors .

That's a lot of fuel and wear and tear just to mow some grass.

I'd be looking for a most cost effective way to manage the vegetation.