King Of The Hill.....

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Did anyone watch the King Of The Hill episode last night?

I thought maybe some of our grass fed producers on here might have had a hand in writing it :p .

Anyways it was really good and very accurate.

hillsdown":2sqp6ong said:
Did anyone watch the King Of The Hill episode last night?

I thought maybe some of our grass fed producers on here might have had a hand in writing it :p .

Anyways it was really good and very accurate.
I did.....I heard the part where the guy at the farm said they feed parts of other cattle to cattle in feedlots. Don't think that's true anymore.

That is not supposed to be true so I think that was tongue and cheek and a poke at the big 2 corporations.

No, the part that was funny was that there was an actual butcher and he would cut your meat for you.Which is a poke at wally world.

I found it amusing anyways and they always make fun at the expense of large corporations.

Notice how the grass fed meat was raised and treated. I think that was a good reflection on the producers and smaller feed operations.

Remember it is just a cartoon an you need to take it with a grain of salt.

hillsdown":3s0t8jfi said:

Oh now come on. Hank is not real? He is my hero. The most level headed logical thinker I know. To bad he lives in the city.

That show comes on way past my bed time. Otherwise, I would never miss it. Haven't seen it in a long time. Maybe some loving daughter will buy me this year's episodes for my birthday or something again.

hillsdown":8axfs5ua said:
That is not supposed to be true so I think that was tongue and cheek and a poke at the big 2 corporations.

No, the part that was funny was that there was an actual butcher and he would cut your meat for you.Which is a poke at wally world.

I found it amusing anyways and they always make fun at the expense of large corporations.

Notice how the grass fed meat was raised and treated. I think that was a good reflection on the producers and smaller feed operations.
Are you saying it was okay to imply something that probably is not true?
Mind you I like Hank, but even if in fun, it's not right to take advantage of an audience that doesn't know better.

Never seen the show till last night. Was flipping through the channels, came across it, and decided to give it a try. I enjoyed it. Thought it was kinda funny when the hippies freaked out when they realized they were making a profit.

I just watched this at foxonline.
It is a mish-mash of anti modern ag and anti Wal Mart philosophy.
It accepts without question that organic is a superior way. It hates that organic has found a niche at Wal Mart. It seems to say that organic is only good if it comes from a peasant.
I'm a huge fan of Hank Hill and the neighborhood boys. This was not their best episode.

I'm a hardcore King of the Hill fan. Top quality entertainment i wish more tv was like that.

I have not seen this episode yet, but if it was a new one I should have it on DVR. I record all the new ones.

Hank is the a true conservative. I have never enjoyed a cartoon since I was a kid, but I love King of the Hill.

Yeah Hank Hill and Hank Williams are both my hero.Some parts of King of the Hill I can relate to but some is too dang city slicker for me.Real men use hickory and misquite vs propane.Has
Hank Hill ever been to a NASCAR Race, owned A Harley Davidson?Not sure on deer hunting either.

I just love Hank Hill. I laugh at some of the mess he does. My brothers wife uncle is our Hank Hill. Oh my,He looks like him and talks just like him, I tell you what LOL. I'll have to get a picture of him.

Brahma Bull":1vhb7ndf said:
Yeah Hank Hill and Hank Williams are both my hero.Some parts of King of the Hill I can relate to but some is too dang city slicker for me.Real men use hickory and misquite vs propane.Has
Hank Hill ever been to a NASCAR Race, owned A Harley Davidson?Not sure on deer hunting either.

He has went deer hunting, he took Bobby for his first hunt to one of them Texas hunting reserves and then go all upset when a timer went off and all the deer came out of woods to eat corn from a feeder.

Latest posts