kids today

Help Support CattleToday:

msscamp":f20wj8u2 said:
cattleluvr18":f20wj8u2 said:
lets just hope some more people agree.

As long as you know it's true, it doesn't matter what others think - it will be proven by your words and actions over time. Remember, cattluvr18, the only person you have to face in the mirror every day is you. ;-) :)

Wow msscamp! That was perfect!

Crowderfarms":3f6li30p said:
You have to have a License to operate a motor vehicle. Many people should have to hold a License to have kids...

Food for thought though... who decides what the requirements are for getting that license? and then... what happens when someone who doesn't have a license gets pregnant? Do we initiate a mandatory abortion law? :eek:

Not so much a license,as lessons..Granny's not around to teach the young mother what to do,and all the tv help shows tell them not to listen to mom anyhow.. Oh,but it's STILL moms fault if the daughter messes up raising her kids... Somehow,raising kids is not/was not ever thought of as a "real job".. Read up on how kids in other times were raised.."Oliver Twist"was real..So was the "Scarlet Letter"

Crowderfarms":2o5ce5c1 said:
You have to have a License to operate a motor vehicle. Many people should have to hold a License to have kids...
yeah, but how many people do you see driving around with a lisense and shouldnt be? same thing here. good sugesstion, in a perfect world. and our world is far from perfect.

Well,if everyone would just do what I tell them to,everything would be perfect.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:

When I was growing up I was taught to be polite in a very simple way. I'm sure most people have heard this also. I was taught to treat others like I would like to be treated.

Ya know,Plato was grippeing about "kids now-a-days haveing no manners or morals." :lol:

Latest posts