Kids these days

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep

Reaction score
So when I was in the city for 10 days visiting friends, one day I fired up my truck, and since it was cold out and I hadn't let it warm up much yet, I calmly puttered down the street. On the sidewalk there's a kid, knee high to a grasshopper, walking some little dog with no parents around, I don't think the kid was older than 6 or 7.. and he flips me the bird!!! I *really* had to do a double-take on that.. it was indeed one finger waving at me not 5!... I so felt like hitting the brakes and giving him a talking to he wouldn't have forgotten anytime soon,.. but these days that could be dangerous to my wellbeing.

I was totally floored.. and I have no clue what I could have done, or what his house is like...

Perhaps related to Hook's neighbor lady?

I would not get concerned. He probably thinks it is some form of sign language wishing you well. :lol:

BTW: I would never even consider approaching him. That could open some awful doors these days.

I know it would not be good to actually do anything about it.. but the feeling was there nevertheless! My name's Billy Tucker not stupid f**er

Nesikep":2rafrjzb said:
I know it would not be good to actually do anything about it.. but the feeling was there nevertheless! My name's Billy Tucker not stupid f**er
Not he kids fault bad parenting at that age, it can only be what he has seen and to be on the road with no adult says it all. Good job you never said anything to him as you'd be the one being visited behind that iron door.

Latest posts