Kids and Snow - What they can come up with...

Help Support CattleToday:

mitchwi

Reaction score
This was the last big storm we had... when I checked on the kids, I just had to laugh and shake my head... Exactly something I would of done as a kid...

Getting up was pretty easy...

IMG_0797.JPG

It was the staying up was the hard part...

IMG_0813.JPG

And the coming down was the fun part...

IMG_0800.JPG

Luckily the snow was deep and soft...

IMG_0823.JPG

Michele

When I saw your pictures Michelle, I could not believe my eyes!...
What were they thinking? Don't they know that they could break something let alone maybe catch a chunk of flesh from a screw head on the way down?
What were you thinking? Allowing your children to climb up on the roof to begin with? Don't you know that that's dangerous and your children would be better off inside the house playing video games and building up their cholesterol levels?
Yes! Another parent with common sense! :heart:
Can my kids come over to play? Oh heck, can I come over too? :D
Thanks for the pictures! I love it!

Just Curious":2ke7zpss said:
When I saw your pictures Michelle, I could not believe my eyes!...
What were they thinking? Don't they know that they could break something let alone maybe catch a chunk of flesh from a screw head on the way down?
What were you thinking? Allowing your children to climb up on the roof to begin with? Don't you know that that's dangerous and your children would be better off inside the house playing video games and building up their cholesterol levels?
Yes! Another parent with common sense! :heart:
Can my kids come over to play? Oh heck, can I come over too? :D
Thanks for the pictures! I love it!

Ok, you had me at first, all I was thinking was "O Sh!t"...

you started out like a girlfriend of mine..(city girl)... she was at the house that day, and started FREAKING! While she was freaking, I was thinking... dang my daughter has my boots on, is there another pair around so I can get out there too!!

Glad you liked the pics!

Michele

PS.. Always welcome, but you have to appreciate chaos!

Latest posts