Keeping flies out of your truck

Help Support CattleToday:

I'm thinking we could go on Safari in cfpinz's truck. Wonder if he passes out weapons for passengers to defend themselves? :lol2:

flaboy":2e286of1 said:
I'm thinking we could go on Safari in cfpinz's truck. Wonder if he passes out weapons for passengers to defend themselves? :lol2:

Bring your snowbird gun on up, some of those mice is saber-toothed!

As far as the soap goes, the mice in my truck are so tough they'd eat that soap and fart little tiny Irish Spring smelly bubbles!

cfpinz":nm72ygwc said:
As far as the soap goes, the mice in my truck are so tough they'd eat that soap and fart little tiny Irish Spring smelly bubbles!

Yeah, but they wouldn't stink anymore :) Maybe then you guys could become friends.

Rod

cfpinz":2a7ph728 said:

Anyway you would blame it on the mice!

dun":1e7eu49y said:
cfpinz":1e7eu49y said:

Anyway you would blame it on the mice!

Remember rule 13 of the Flatulater's Guide to the Universe: "The one who smelt it, delt it".

Jogeephus":rmojuaz5 said:
Remember rule 13 of the Flatulater's Guide to the Universe: "The one who smelt it, delt it".

Speak, oh, ye Toothless Wonder!

Latest posts