Just starting off.

Help Support CattleToday:

ALACOWMAN":9rb4hkls said:
around 1500 to 2000 and you can get a good one or bad at that same price :cowboy:

This is my experience. I usually sell mine for 1500 - 1700 (same bull another fella will get more for) because I need the cash flow to buy hay. It's also area dependent. The same bull I sell for 1500 in MI may get 3000 out west. It also depends what a person has into them. My bulls are not grain developed for numerous reasons, but a big reason is most folks in my area can't afford the cost associated with grain fed anything. If I put grain on the bulls, they might sell of the farm faster, but I would need quite a bit more money to break even.

Long answer, short question.

Chandler":3et7v4l1 said:
Is that registered or unregistered?

They should be registered at that price - though some breeders may give you a discount if you don't have them do the paperwork as there's a cost to that. I can sometimes save a person $50 if I don't have to get an ai certificate, register, and transfer the registration. The main thing if you're just starting off is finding someone who can help you - create a relationship with a bull supplier you can trust.