Just for the record.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Know what you are talking about Jo. Husband is talking about building a hot rod and putting in the same type of speakers these other guys do and when they pull up blasting their "c"rap he would put in Hank Williams Jr.'s A Country Boy Can Survive and return the favor. :D :lol2: :lol2:

Jogeephus":1xtleyfs said:
Investing in hearing aid companies is where the smart money is at. If the music rumbles your stomache from 2 blocks away only a dummy would be sitting in the car.
there a wannabro that comes in here, with untold thousands of dollars stereo system that shakes the building and all the glass. he said that he gave $26,000 dollars for the wheels and tire's ...... no self respecting cowboy would listen to rap music :(

My daughter and her friends listen to that rap crap. Keep in mind that she's a cornfed country girl, rasied in sunshine, fresh air, and a stable home. She cannot identify with the themes of the "music" at all! She's a good student, reads constantly, and has a pretty good grasp of the English language. I was just talking to her about how I can't understand why seeing the names of some of her favorite musical (again, I don't call it that) performers...Timbaland, Ludacris, and songs like "Stickwitu" don't make her crazy! Actually, Ludacris is probably the most accurate name in the genre...now if he could just learn to spell it! For the record, it's L-U-D-I-C-R-O-U-S and means laughable.

Beyond rap, my list of dislikes is junk (although,that's all I can afford), stupidty, incompetence, and unruly children.

For the record, I kind of like Spam (the canned kind) fried up with mustard on it...

lavacarancher":3y7j03q4 said:
ga. prime":3y7j03q4 said:
I don't believe in superstars, organic food, or foreign cars...

Hey, those words could be used in a song! :roll:
How's this?

I don't believe in superstars,organic food,or foreign cars but whatever you do don't ever pee in the wind or fart in a fire.

Jogeephus":1xpcvejo said:
Investing in hearing aid companies is where the smart money is at. If the music rumbles your stomache from 2 blocks away only a dummy would be sitting in the car.

Probably not going to get rich investing in hearing aids Jo. The morons (and that's a polite term for them) that are listening to the music like that are doing more damage than they know.

When you here that doom - doom - doom - doom bass that makes your teeth chatter, think about what it's doing to their inner ear bones. With that kind of noise, even hearing protectors will not protect you, for the vibrations are going in under your ear and straight into the inner ear bones that are responsible for hearing. Those morons don't know it yet, but they're going to be deaf.......

And, don't you just love it when the trunk lid rattles every time the bass beats? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

$25,000 sound system, $30,000 worth of tires and wheels - all on a $400.00 car.

If you ever wonder why it's that way, it's because they can't pay for a Cadillac Escalade in CASH. :kid:

TexasBred":uohg88ol said:
I don't like beer bellies and butt cracks showing....tank tops on Big Berthas (sorry about thatCrowder), waiting in line as well as "all of the above".

I don't know so much about that. I've seen some butt cracks covered in thong that were well worth looking at. :roll:

HOSS":o5vc4ygg said:
I think Jo was making a round-a-bout humorous comment that if you listen to rap music you have minimal verbal skills and wouldn't know what denigrate means. Jo is subtle that way :mrgreen:
Well okay then... ;-) I still don't like peas.

CKC1586":1iih5ckb said:
HOSS":1iih5ckb said:
I think Jo was making a round-a-bout humorous comment that if you listen to rap music you have minimal verbal skills and wouldn't know what denigrate means. Jo is subtle that way :mrgreen:
Well okay then... ;-) I still don't like peas.

Undoubtedly you have never had cream 40 or zipper peas cooked with a nice chunk of salt port. Them peas are so good you gotta run backwards while you eat them to keep from swallowing your tongue. :banana:

Jogeephus":3gjpaxys said:
CKC1586":3gjpaxys said:
I still don't like peas.

Undoubtedly you have never had cream 40 or zipper peas cooked with a nice chunk of salt port. Them peas are so good you gotta run backwards while you eat them to keep from swallowing your tongue. :banana:
I bet CKC was talking about them little round green ones.

1982vett":3b3of9xp said:
Jogeephus":3b3of9xp said:
CKC1586":3b3of9xp said:
I still don't like peas.

I bet CKC was talking about them little round green ones.
Nope, never heard of those let alone tasted em. Only time I was able to eat green peas is when they weren't cooked, it was a pea and peanut salad dish...

CKC1586":317kwyih said:
Only time I was able to eat green peas is when they weren't cooked, it was a pea and peanut salad dish...
Don't think I'd like that either. :p

Well, that leaves more of the good ones for Jogee and me. :nod:

Latest posts