Just for the record.....

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
..... I don't like rap music, but I don't want to denigrate those who do. And for those who do like rap music, denigrate means "to put down".

Well, I don't like birds pooping on my truck. Or cats leaving foot prints on the hood and roof. Or when cats jump in your windows, hide in the back seat until you start driving, then jump out scratching your leg. :x

I don't like any of the stuff mentioned above plus I don't like telemarketr's, large crowds or towns in general . I don't like mean people much , I don't like mud, I don't like my neighbors dog, I'm sure I could go on and on .

Larry

Jogeephus":1h7png93 said:
..... I don't like rap music, but I don't want to denigrate those who do. And for those who do like rap music, denigrate means "to put down".

There's a story here...I just know it!

Alice

I think Jo was making a round-a-bout humorous comment that if you listen to rap music you have minimal verbal skills and wouldn't know what denigrate means. Jo is subtle that way :mrgreen:

HOSS":y5vv1oli said:
I think Jo was making a round-a-bout humorous comment that if you listen to rap music you have minimal verbal skills and wouldn't know what denigrate means. Jo is subtle that way :mrgreen:

Oh... :oops:

Alice

ga. prime":2a1ydny1 said:
I don't believe in superstars, organic food, or foreign cars...

I don't believe the price of gold,
The certainty of growing old.

That's one of my favorite tapes, between him and Mel McDaniel they pretty much cover it all. Baby's got her blue jeans on is probably my favorite song of all time.

Alice":1fbdmrbt said:
HOSS":1fbdmrbt said:

Oh... :oops:

Alice

I thought my literary skills were bad and that Jo was real smart using big words now I know that he is just a common man, driving a common van, and I don't know about his dogs pedegree? Guess it is possible he has a registered bird dog, oh wait he is from down South, ain't that coon huntin' country down there?

Oh-boy. This one's gonna get locked up..........

I don't like rap nor the rapsters. If I were to say the things they do, I'd be prosecuted for hate speech..

I also don't like the NBA.

Investing in hearing aid companies is where the smart money is at. If the music rumbles your stomache from 2 blocks away only a dummy would be sitting in the car.

I don't like beer bellies and butt cracks showing....tank tops on Big Berthas (sorry about thatCrowder), waiting in line as well as "all of the above".

Latest posts