Joint Supplement

Help Support CattleToday:

AngusSenorita

Reaction score
My heifer started out walking perfectly, as she has gotten older her stride has gotten longer and she takes about a 1/2 step under herself, I talked to my teacher about it and he said she was just long strided. Then this weekend I went to a show and got docked pretty hard for this, would a joint supplement help this? Is this in anyway bad? she doesn't walk stiff in anyway, just abit long strided.

P.S.

We talked to Brian Long( owns Princeton Ag Supply) and we started Hawkeye on lonestar heifer and developer(45% corn) and Nutriboost(made by lonestar) it is a probiotic and so far so good, i just gotta pray it keeps going that way

I am not sure what you mean by long strided. If her step is too long walk her slower. A joint supplement isn't going to help that.

instead of her hide feet(hooves) landing directly where her front hooves left off they lamd about 1/2 a step infront of the original track. I have tried walking her faster/ slower, with her head higher or lower but It doesn't seem to make a diffrence.

no, but she is a little bit cow hocked. sorry I don't have any recent pics, maybe I can get some when it is light out

Latest posts