where can I but MGA supplement

Help Support CattleToday:

Maineshowgirl

Reaction score
Where can I buy or order MGA supplement. I mean I can't find it in Tx. It's to keep cattle form coming into heat.

know didn't think of them. But I'm going to call Seaberg's co-op in Dayton and see if they have it or can get it for me.

Why do you want it? You do realize there are faster, easier, and more effective ways to synchronize her?

If you are trying to synchronize a heifer, the most common program recommended and used now are CIDRs in conjuction with a shot of prostaglandin (i.e. lutalyse). If you are wanting to time breed, then GnRH (i.e. cystorellin) shots should be added.

chambero":3lbvmpr8 said:
If you are trying to synchronize a heifer, the most common program recommended and used now are CIDRs in conjuction with a shot of prostaglandin (i.e. lutalyse). If you are wanting to time breed, then GnRH (i.e. cystorellin) shots should be added.
MUCH easier than MGA I've used them both.

I don't won't it to bring her in to heat. I won'ted it to KEEP her out of heat for the major shows because on the 2th day of heat she trys to kill everyone and everything that come in her pen. she will try to jump over the pen to ride people and don't go in with her because she will ride you. I don't won't to breed her yet,she only 11th months and I feel she to young.

Latest posts