Jersey Heifers Needed

Help Support CattleToday:

BamaCowboy

Reaction score
Looking for some ready to bred or short bred jersey heifers close to Alabama . I graze jersey heifers on contract for a local dairy. Have opening for 5 more head of jersey heifers this coming spring. I except heifers from weaning to ready to bred. Plenty of grazing and excellent herd care. I have over 45 yrs experience raising cattle, with 10 yrs as a DHIA Tester so I know what to look for in selecting heifers, growing them to herd replacement cows. Only use AI to top Jersey Bulls from Select Sires and Dixieland Jersey Sires. I have been AI cattle for 39 years

I offer excellent Order Buying service for Jersey Heifers and Milking Cows. I specialize in Jersey Cattle Only
:cboy:

Still needing a few jersey heifers, in the 3-6 months old range don't matter if reg or not on this group.
Thanks
Gregg

Sorry it is really hard to find them. Took me quite awhile to find my Jersey heifer up here. The people I bought her from were getting out of the Jersey business.

BamaCowboy":3c4uvzlz said:
Looking for some ready to bred or short bred jersey heifers close to Alabama . I graze jersey heifers on contract for a local dairy. Have opening for 5 more head of jersey heifers this coming spring. I except heifers from weaning to ready to bred. Plenty of grazing and excellent herd care. I have over 45 yrs experience raising cattle, with 10 yrs as a DHIA Tester so I know what to look for in selecting heifers, growing them to herd replacement cows. Only use AI to top Jersey Bulls from Select Sires and Dixieland Jersey Sires. I have been AI cattle for 39 years

I offer excellent Order Buying service for Jersey Heifers and Milking Cows. I specialize in Jersey Cattle Only
http://jms.usjersey.com/

Latest posts