Jeans for mature guys

Help Support CattleToday:

Green Creek said:
Dun,

I don't know where you got the idea that women's jeans zipped up the side. Not to my knowledge and I are one!

Si[/quote

I have had one pair of pants in all my, um, years, (all 27 of them! :shock: ) that zipped on the side and I hated them. Skirts can zip on the sides, but even my suit pants zip in the traditional way.

dun":1d3rho3r said:
El_Putzo":1d3rho3r said:
My wife tells me that women's jeans are made different than men's in the crotchall region. Smaller if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't those fellar's wearing womens jeans be a little ..... constricted... if you know what I mean?

Also, tight clothing is usually hotter, so I'd have to pass. The wife and I would still like to have kids, so I don't want to boil my swimmers.

And once again, what about the zippers in the side instead of the front?

dun

I suspect you are thinking of a different era in our history - nowadays women's jeans zip up just like mens do. :lol: :lol: :lol: Those darned side zippers were a pain in the behind - even for women!

PS BTW - what is the difference between jeans and overalls? :? Dave, you might try Levi's - they are made for men with no rear and no hips, and they generally wear like iron - but they are a bit on the pricey side.

dun":32vv5szj said:
El_Putzo":32vv5szj said:
My wife tells me that women's jeans are made different than men's in the crotchall region. Smaller if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't those fellar's wearing womens jeans be a little ..... constricted... if you know what I mean?

Also, tight clothing is usually hotter, so I'd have to pass. The wife and I would still like to have kids, so I don't want to boil my swimmers.

And once again, what about the zippers in the side instead of the front?

dun
dun you need to get off the hill more.

Susie David":3j1n091l said:
Been having trouble with the Wrangler jeans of late.
Seems like since the hind quarters fell off and the belly has experienced some additional gain, the darn things just won't stay up. Suspenders help but darn, I'm not that seasoneed yet to wear them full time.
Any one have a brand that fits a old fart with no ar$E and a dun-lap belly.
Appreciate the help.
Dave Mc

You got to get them up over the belly to stay on! :lol:

Or you could try maternity jeans...the ones with the elastic belly hold. :shock:

1848":1ef8v68m said:
Susie David":1ef8v68m said:
Seems like since the hind quarters fell off and the belly has experienced some additional gain, the darn things just won't stay up. Suspenders help but darn, I'm not that seasoneed yet to wear them full time.
Appreciate the help.
Dave Mc

You got to get them up over the belly to stay on! :lol:

Or you could try maternity jeans...the ones with the elastic belly hold. :shock:

I was gonna suggest that, but I decided better...

msscamp":q255bqh4 said:
I suspect you are thinking of a different era in our history - nowadays women's jeans zip up just like mens do. :lol: :lol: :lol: Those darned side zippers were a pain in the behind - even for women!

PS BTW - what is the difference between jeans and overalls? :? Dave, you might try Levi's - they are made for men with no rear and no hips, and they generally wear like iron - but they are a bit on the pricey side.

Overalls are the bib type deals in the front and have straps up over the shoulders from the back.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to womens wear in a good number of years, wasn';t aware that things had changed so much. Wife laways tells me that unless it's a cow I don;t notice anything anyway.

dun

dun":2r57w2ry said:
msscamp":2r57w2ry said:

Overalls are the bib type deals in the front and have straps up over the shoulders from the back.

I haven't paid a lot of attention to womens wear in a good number of years, wasn';t aware that things had changed so much. Wife laways tells me that unless it's a cow I don;t notice anything anyway.

dun

dont feel bad dun...I wasn't aware things had changed so much either...I still live in a place where most of the girls don't wear jeans...they wear dresses :)

Heritage_Farmboy":3e787o6g said:
dun":3e787o6g said:
msscamp":3e787o6g said:

dun

dont feel bad dun...I wasn't aware things had changed so much either...I still live in a place where most of the girls don't wear jeans...they wear dresses :)

Dresses are so inconvenient when hauling hay, changing water or setting tubes (I really hate mosquito bites on my derriere. :shock:), sorting cattle, branding, doctoring calves (tried that one day and it got very interesting, very quickly!), etc. ;-) I have also cleaned runs in a dress, but the horses try to pull off buttons, and will untie a 'belt' that ties in the back. :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you, but I think I'll stick to jeans and a t-shirt. :)

Thanks, Dun!

msscamp":25fw21eg said:
Heritage_Farmboy":25fw21eg said:
dun":25fw21eg said:
msscamp":25fw21eg said:

dun

Dresses are so inconvenient when hauling hay, changing water or setting tubes (I really hate mosquito bites on my derriere. :shock:), sorting cattle, branding, doctoring calves (tried that one day and it got very interesting, very quickly!), etc. ;-) I have also cleaned runs in a dress, but the horses try to pull off buttons, and will untie a 'belt' that ties in the back. :lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you, but I think I'll stick to jeans and a t-shirt. :)

Thanks, Dun!

Yoou sure have a way with words! No one could have said it better! :lol: :lol:

Miss Daisy":vncw46mn said:
msscamp":vncw46mn said:
Heritage_Farmboy":vncw46mn said:
dun":vncw46mn said:
msscamp":vncw46mn said:

dun

Thanks, Dun!

Yoou sure have a way with words! No one could have said it better! :lol: :lol:

Thank you. :lol: :lol:

Susie David":2m55dhoz said:
Appreciate the help.
Dave Mc

Dave, you might try these. They are getting popular in Arkansas.
;-)

Arkansas_Cut_Overalls.jpg

Susie David":47ud47vq said:
Appreciate the help.
Dave Mc

Got the same problem. Only jeans I buy are Wrangler Angler Jeans. Here is a link to them.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templ ... id=0013190

I think I know who is buying those womens jeans now.
Here something I found on another site.

"I think I told you that a friend came over a few days ago and castrated a bull for me with a pair of Burdizzo clamps. I decided that I ought to have a set on hand, so I bought a pair off Ebay.

Then I started looking for instructions giving precise details and precautions as to their use. Would you believe I found more articles referring to the use of Burdizzos and elastrators on humans (apparently these things are big among trans/homosexuals and S & M circles) than on cattle?"

dj":19nc4x52 said:
Would you believe I found more articles referring to the use of Burdizzos and elastrators on humans (apparently these things are big among trans/homosexuals and S & M circles) than on cattle?"

:shock: That hurts just thinking about it!

Latest posts