Jeans for mature guys

Help Support CattleToday:

Susie David

Reaction score
Been having trouble with the Wrangler jeans of late.
Seems like since the hind quarters fell off and the belly has experienced some additional gain, the darn things just won't stay up. Suspenders help but darn, I'm not that seasoneed yet to wear them full time.
Any one have a brand that fits a old fart with no ar$E and a dun-lap belly.
Appreciate the help.
Dave Mc

susie david":3et8euzy said:
the darn things just won't stay up.

Just throw on a pro jersy with someone else's name on the back, turn your hat around the wrong way, and start calling your friends bad words.

Your jeans will look normal then. :D

Susie David":27ubgjf5 said:
Suspenders help but darn, I'm not that seasoneed yet to wear them full time.

Dave Mc

Just suck it and wear them. Beats having to keep pulling your pants up.

dun

There is a trend of men, displeased with the fit of men's jeans, are now wearing women's jeans. This has been reported in several newspapers across the US, Voque magazine has reported on it, VH1 has had a segment about it, even the "Fashion Court" had a "defendant" who wore women's jeans (he was applauded and found "innocent"), but how do you feel?

If care to weigh in on the subject the poll is here
http://www.misterpoll.com/413965518.html

overalls - then you can have your "good" overalls and the "work" overalls - of course whether to button or not - that depends on the company that is at the house! :roll: :roll:

dj":18a7atyu said:
There is a trend of men, displeased with the fit of men's jeans, are now wearing women's jeans.

Isn't the zipper in the side rather then in the fornt a bit of an inconvenience?

dun

dun":2velujxv said:
dj":2velujxv said:
There is a trend of men, displeased with the fit of men's jeans, are now wearing women's jeans.

Isn't the zipper in the side rather then in the fornt a bit of an inconvenience?

dun

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Alice

dj":2tjlms4c said:

I've been trying to get into..... oh never mind.

Even if I ever decided to wear women's jeans, I couldn't afford 'em. You seen the prices on them things?? :shock:

Got the overalls and reserve the better pairs for the days that I need to socialize.
Women's britches....just ain't right, don't want to go there.
Guess that it's time to buck up and get a pair of fancy braces for church and dates with Susie.
Thanks for the input....DMc

My wife tells me that women's jeans are made different than men's in the crotchall region. Smaller if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't those fellar's wearing womens jeans be a little ..... constricted... if you know what I mean?

Also, tight clothing is usually hotter, so I'd have to pass. The wife and I would still like to have kids, so I don't want to boil my swimmers.

El_Putzo":15mmcs4n said:
My wife tells me that women's jeans are made different than men's in the crotchall region. Smaller if I'm not mistaken. Wouldn't those fellar's wearing womens jeans be a little ..... constricted... if you know what I mean?

Also, tight clothing is usually hotter, so I'd have to pass. The wife and I would still like to have kids, so I don't want to boil my swimmers.

And once again, what about the zippers in the side instead of the front?

dun

after i turned 40 it was hard too wear the slim fit wranglers i like. still trying too hold on too that school boy physique. aint suffering from gone a$$ disease yet.....but its coming

dun":1crdwthg said:
El_Putzo":1crdwthg said:

And once again, what about the zippers in the side instead of the front?

dun

all the jeans I have zipper up at the front but wouldn't think they would be suitable for the male population as they are low slung.

Latest posts