Jack Cooper

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Was not sure if I had heard it correctly the other day.
Finally found out for a fact that Jack Cooper of Cooper Herefords passed away on June 3,2008.

Visited with his son, Mark, over a year ago and I was really impressed with his animals and the home place.

His obiturary can be found at www.bozemandailychronical.com
They said a tribute for Jack is posted on the web site. www.cooperherefords.com

That is unfortunate. My grandmother also passed away on the morning of the third. She had been hanging on for a while though. I kind of feel like a hard working; pride drivin generation is leaving and a lazy, do as little as possible, believe what you hear, coast through life generation is entering adulthood. Now that last generation doesn't include everyone just the majority. I really like the Copper and Holden programs. Apparently so do the buyers. I believe they are the top of the breed. And that might spark a few fires, but oh well. I personally would like to see the fram size a little smaller on the Copper and Holden cows. If that were the case I don't think they would get those 1300 lbs and 1400 lbs yearling weights; and thats just not thier program. All and All best wishes to the Copper family.

Latest posts