I've got to do it! Family pic

Help Support CattleToday:

redangus

Reaction score
kidchristamas.jpg

MyPictures.jpg

Love the photo. They are so dam cute!!! You are a lucky man.

Those are some very cute kids. I see in the second pic what you mean about those pointy, slope ass cattle in the south.

TDR":1dra1hu9 said:
Those are some very cute kids. I see in the second pic what you mean about those pointy, slope ass cattle in the south.

That's not funny! :x

TDR":2dtbm7uw said:
It was'nt intended to be.

You put the apostrophe in the wrong place. Just trying to help. It wasn't intended to be. You know cattle like you know your grammar. :roll:

If I have not been to your ranch, I probably was not talking about your cattle.
It was a general statement. Some of ya'll need to chill.

Well following your logic there should be one heck of a cattle ranch at the north pole :shock: . When will you hobby boys learn its about management no matter where you are located.

Caustic Burno":1igc0qii said:
Well following your logic there should be one heck of a cattle ranch at the north pole :shock: . When will you hobby boys learn its about management no matter where you are located.

Do the "hard grasses" of Wyoming, SD, Colorado, and Montana not carry 2-3 the amount of nutrition than most of the southern grasses? Would that in itself not make cattle look better?

Since you are a professional, I thought you might know that answer.

Rustler9":2lggioe0 said:
What's up with the attack on the red bull? That's a good looking animal. What's the deal with attacking everyone when they post a picture?
it aint the kids are the bull there all fine looking. something to be proud of its the people that put a little more than the situation calls for thats the problem it would all run smooth other than that

ALACOWMAN":10vhby4q said:
redangus":10vhby4q said:
Caustic Burno":10vhby4q said:

Do the "hard grasses" of Wyoming, SD, Colorado, and Montana not carry 2-3 the amount of nutrition than most of the southern grasses? Would that in itself not make cattle look better?

Since you are a professional, I thought you might know that answer.
:shock: where the he!! is your battle step back and look cause you confusing the sht out of me

I really didn't see any reason for the "hobby" comment about me or the little shot at me concerning my bull. I was just asking a question about cattle from the north v. south. I think I'm kinda easy to get along with. I wasn't trying to offend anyone. Sorry for the confusion. You won't have any more out bursts from me.

All the best,

TDR, I took your comment about the bull to essentially be rhetorical irony, i.e. purposely saying the opposite of what you meant. I thought you were really complimenting the bull --- was I wrong?

redangus, fine looking photo of the kids, and of the bull and grass. Bull looks familiar. :) And FWIW I believe your observation-query about relative strength of many Southern forages versus those of the high plains, sandhills, etc. is right on target.

Great family pic!

You gotta' step back a bit. These boys were fishing and you bit on the first hook. :lol:

You might have made them work at least "a little bit" before you took the bait.

When you have been here for a while, you will learn a bit more about who likes to do what.

I figured to let you in because this thread is more about the kids - you are a wealthy man - and I do not mean your bank account.

Bez!

Nice bull. Beautiful children...I am sure their mother's genetics compensated for your yours. Hee--Hee. Just kidding

Latest posts