Its that time of the year again...

Help Support CattleToday:

Ryder":36b16qpj said:
Txwalt":36b16qpj said:
S&W should delete his user name and start all over. I wonder how people can come up with such names and always get banned. TNBP comes to mind. Some example of easy names. angie, dun, Doc Harris, Bez, hillsdown, 3waycross, knersie, and user1. When you pic some stupid gun totting name with capitals letters and puncuation marks all over the place you show yourself.

Walt
Well I think Beefy, Jogeephus, and Misscamp are fine names. I always read their posts, sometimes. :lol2:
I agree with you there Mr Ryder, and always look for yours to...have a good day :tiphat:

Txwalt":ztwqrw7g said:
S&W should delete his user name and start all over. I wonder how people can come up with such names and always get banned. TNBP comes to mind. Some example of easy names. angie, dun, Doc Harris, Bez, hillsdown, 3waycross, knersie, and user1. When you pic some stupid gun totting name with capitals letters and puncuation marks all over the place you show yourself.

Walt

So I should change my name to say butch or harry?

S&WSigma40VEShooter":r95ift8f said:
Txwalt":r95ift8f said:

Walt

Why not? Then you can add those to the list of names you've been banned under.

cfpinz":3vsn61s3 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":3vsn61s3 said:
Txwalt":3vsn61s3 said:

Walt

Why not? has been used already..... :?

cfpinz":30nigjq9 said:
S&WSigma40VEShooter":30nigjq9 said:
Txwalt":30nigjq9 said:

Walt

Is this dumn a** country boy--- missing something here--Please Advise ! :roll: :roll:

S&WSigma40VEShooter":1gy5vv9t said:
Txwalt":1gy5vv9t said:

Walt

Hey, here's a new one you could try- Plaxico.

I was thinking "herebutnotforllong"
too bad "oof dah" is taken, what about "not me" or "reallythatIsnotme" or "IHAVENOIDEAWHATYOUARETALKINGABOUT" ... ;-)

If I ever have to be reincarnated I will come back as "canucklehead" so I am giving you all a heads up, unless it is taken already.. :lol2:

Latest posts