Its official

Help Support CattleToday:

Not sure exactly what it is, but it was hungry enough to be out in daylight in a field on the side of a road. A few dozen cattle on the other side of the road. Horses and houses on the other. As the crow flies its 4-5 farms away...lol
Posted by the real estate agent that sold us one of our properties.

Most of the dark colored ones are selectively bred for zoos and such…some do occur in nature but it's pretty rare…the northernmost part of their range is pretty much a southern strip of North America but rarely is one seen even there

We do not have large cats in west TN!

Cute kitty......About 2 miles from our house.

Gotta be a Jaguar unless somebody turned loose a leopard. Hard to tell with a melanistic one. I know there were Jaguars in states adjoining Mexico but that's pretty far north for one.

Cool pic. You took it?

Gotta be a Jaguar unless somebody turned loose a leopard. Hard to tell with a melanistic one. I know there were Jaguars in states adjoining Mexico but that's pretty far north for one.

Cool pic. You took it?

No, I didn't take the pic. It was posted on our town Facebook page. The person that took the pick was a realtor we bought one of our farms from about 10 years ago. He is from a well known family in these parts.

Latest posts