Its official

Help Support CattleToday:

I hate to be the spoilsport here, but that same picture was posted 2 years ago on Reddit.

They love posting them on the hunting forums and saying some ones game camera caught it walking by a feeder. They have jokes where they put 5 or 6 of them all in the different poses under a feeder.

Ha-ha, Thanks, now I can't wait to see him. What an idiot. His family has a few businesses here in town. Would you risk your reputation by posting it as a fact?

I hate to be the spoilsport here, but that same picture was posted 2 years ago on Reddit.

Supposedly, Neron was at the Big Cat Sanctuary - in the UK. That would be quite a trip.

Not sure exactly what it is, but it was hungry enough to be out in daylight in a field on the side of a road. A few dozen cattle on the other side of the road. Horses and houses on the other. As the crow flies its 4-5 farms away...lol
Posted by the real estate agent that sold us one of our properties.
That's definetly a jaguar. The block pattern gives it away. No calf or colt stands a chance against one of them. I believe they stay by themselves, which is your only saving grace! A good pack of coyotes might due as much damage?!

Latest posts