Its like a Playboy Magazine of cows

Help Support CattleToday:

Excuse me. You seem to know nothing about training working line German Shepherds.

It was not an actual riot thanks to the Coos Bay Police Dept. It was a BLM 'demonstration' consisting of white people from Portland dressed in black..

This dog is a working ranch dog. She guards the home and property, brings cattle or horses we point at, has run off on 3 occasions aggressive drug crazed bums advancing on me because I would not give them money and removed a bear from the yard. Knows 30 commands, we taught her. I took her to the demonstration to test her nerve and her training.

Back to the subject of dairy cow udders--I have always used local Angus bulls. Nothing around here but homebred crossbred beef bulls. The dairy Honeydew came from can probably help me out. Their AI tech is an employee.

Guess I'm out of touch.
A gomer bull was a bull that they took the penis and surgically moved it so it came out the side of the bull. He could breed and ejaculate, just no way the penis could penetrate a cow. You can also take a steer and hype him up with hormones so he runs around and jumps the cows in heat.
The steers shot up with testosterone were what the dairies around here called gomer bulls. They had this chin strap thing with a metal roller ball under the chin, with bright yellow pint in it.

<My Jersey cow
and heifer are so obvious they don't need a gomer. Don't turn your back on them either. Yesterday she broke down a gate to get to the bull across the road.

My Jersey heifer is now 145 days bred AI to one of the bulls from Select Sire's Playgirl Magazine of bulls (he has 5000+daughters on test) with sex selected semen for a heifer. I showed her a pictures of JX Stoney but she tried to eat the catalog.
JXSpringCreekMarloStoney{3}ETRSID2023_Medium.jpg

There used to be cow bras (udder support devices) but breeding for strong suspensory ligaments has put them out of business. These were a sort of mesh bag for the udder held up with straps. It turns out, is not good to cover their teat like that. Bacteria can be rubbed into the teat ends causing mastitis.

I once made a temporary cow brassier for Daphne out of an old sweatshirt with two bathrobe belts seen earlier in this thread. It covered her front teats with two holes for the hinds so the calf would suckle the tiny rear teats and stretch them. But the bullcalf just shoved it aside.

Here are some comfy fur cow bras used by a dairyman in Siberia. They only wear them when they go out of the barn to drink water.
www.themoscowtimes.com/2020/12/24/siberian-cows-wear-woolly-bras-to-stay-warm-a72466

Latest posts