It just started

Help Support CattleToday:

curtis

Reaction score
The half time show, what a bunch of fools, it sucks. :2cents:

I've been mainly watching the commercials and then this garbage came on and all I could think was, what the heck is this trash?

Their flashing light outfits reminds me of a training course I did and had to deal with a "patient" who was wearing a string of Christmas lights and kept plugging herself into an outlet.

now that Sealy commercial was a hoot!

Yeah, I can live without that. Somebody must like it though 'cause they're real popular. I just want to see a football game.

Is it just me or does NASCAR get further behind every year?
To me, it is just like the bigfoot trucks. Lots of crashes but not much else. Will NASCAR ever permit fuel injection? Currently used on EVERY production auto but not in NASCAR. I wish they would return to racing what Ford, Chevy, Chrysler and Toyota sell out of their dealer. The current NASCAR is very safe and very dull, especially on the superspeedways. :2cents:

john250":1xj9carm said:
Is it just me or does NASCAR get further behind every year?
To me, it is just like the bigfoot trucks. Lots of crashes but not much else. Will NASCAR ever permit fuel injection? Currently used on EVERY production auto but not in NASCAR. I wish they would return to racing what Ford, Chevy, Chrysler and Toyota sell out of their dealer. The current NASCAR is very safe and very dull, especially on the superspeedways. :2cents:
Superspeedways are like watching traffic on the Dallas freeway....5 wide and nothing but a wreck every once in awhile. I know nothing about fuel injection etc. but seems they're going so fast already it's hard to keep them on the ground.

It looks like the NFL is trying to attract a different age group. My solution is to turn the TV off during half time and do something else. We are evidently not their target market for the half time show.

John that is an interesting idea of going back to actual racing "Stock" cars in NASCAR. I like watching the Formula one cars on the rare occasion they are on. There is some racing there. Went to see CART Indy cars racing at Elkhart Lake, WI and that was some good racing also. Evidently not enough money in that though.

Jim

john250":39fiqpr7 said:
Race the Real Ford Fusion, Toyota Camry, etc. It doesn't matter how fast they go if the race is close.
That's my feelings too. FI is on tap for 2012

SRBeef":10jkqvaq said:
John that is an interesting idea of going back to actual racing "Stock" cars in NASCAR. I like watching the Formula one cars on the rare occasion they are on. There is some racing there. Went to see CART Indy cars racing at Elkhart Lake, WI and that was some good racing also. Evidently not enough money in that though.

Jim

Formula 1 can be found on the SPEED channel. If you don't mind watching at odd hours, like 6 am for a lot of the European races.
I like Indy Car as you might expect, but most of the races are on Versus channel and only about 10 people in the whole US get Versus.

john250":3h4nag29 said:
SRBeef":3h4nag29 said:

Jim

Formula 1 can be found on the SPEED channel. If you don't mind watching at odd hours, like 6 am for a lot of the European races.
I like Indy Car as you might expect, but most of the races are on Versus channel and only about 10 people in the whole US get Versus.
I thought direct tv and versus worked that deal out

dun":ueg2rkon said:
john250":ueg2rkon said:
SRBeef":ueg2rkon said:

Jim

I thought direct tv and versus worked that deal out

Direct TV now carries Versus but only with their more expensive packages.

john250":1u25ycbh said:
Direct TV now carries Versus but only with their more expensive packages.
Never could get much in the indycar/cart. F1, Grand AM, and NASCAR since just about the beginning, actually F! for almost as long but it was all just reading about it or occasioanlly on the wideworldof sports later on. Also loved those old CanAm cars

Latest posts