Is this you Dun?????????

Help Support CattleToday:

hillsdown

Reaction score
Why men should never wear shorts with cowboy boots. :lol2:

Nice legs...you would think they would be more tanned than they are :banana:

:lol: :lol: :lol: When I first looked at the photo I thought why is he wearing Long Johns under his shorts? then I read the caption, wow! are his legs white.

My dad was like that when he was ranching for a living. I have a picture of us together at a beach at Lake Texoma when I was about three. He's sitting there in swim trunks, and talk about farmer's tan!!!

My dad was bald. When he took off his cap, the white line was very distinct. Never saw him in shorts, though. :lol:

Frankie":3u3rn6yy said:
My dad was bald. When he took off his cap, the white line was very distinct. Never saw him in shorts, though. :lol:

The only time I ever saw his legs was on vacation. "Vacation" consisted of driving to Bokchito for two days and then going to the beach at Lake Texoma for the day. My dad didn't do vacations. Once a year he wore swimming trunks. It was blinding. That and his forearms and forehead. He has hair but he wore a wide brimmed hat all the time.

Maybe his jeans were in the wash. Maybe he didn't want anyone to see how white his arms are so he wore a long sleeve shirt. Let's not judge the poor man too harshly. ;-)

did anyone else notice that he is wearing long sleves and shorts?? I just thought those college girls did that! :lol:

Latest posts