Is this a good deal

Help Support CattleToday:

a fool's born every day, some of the best traders ive known. would ask ridiculos prices for whatever they were sellin' you could bet eventually somebody would buy it. there's a yankee down the road from me is being fleeced by a trader all the time.. the last few he's bought supposed too be purebred limousine looked like red longhorns one jumped out and aint been seen yet.

alacattleman":2omb3a8m said:
a fool's born every day, some of the best traders ive known. would ask ridiculos prices for whatever they were sellin' you could bet eventually somebody would buy it. there's a yankee down the road from me is being fleeced by a trader all the time.. the last few he's bought supposed too be purebred limousine looked like red longhorns one jumped out and aint been seen yet.

Got his phone number? I have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that sells high quality purebred bull replacements.

HerefordSire":37l83fg0 said:
alacattleman":37l83fg0 said:

[i]Got his phone number? I have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that sells high quality purebred bull replacements.[/i]
nope! all i know is he screwing up a good place i use too rent too develop my replacements on

alacattleman":4cfog264 said:
HerefordSire":4cfog264 said:
alacattleman":4cfog264 said:

[i]Got his phone number? I have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that sells high quality purebred bull replacements.[/i]
nope! all i know is he screwing up a good place i use too rent too develop my replacements on

Got his address? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you don't ask it you won't get it.

Do remember Kyle hasn't had real rain for about 2 years..

But wow,even to my eye,those don't look like quality cattle..

[i]Got his phone number? I have a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend that sells high quality purebred bull replacements.[/i][/quote] nope! all i know is he screwing up a good place i use too rent too develop my replacements on[/quote]

Got his address? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote] yep i got it, and its a half mile from me and aint no way in he@# im giving it out
:mrgreen:

I will make sure my firend of my friend of my friend of my friend won't steal your main customer. :secret: :secret: :secret:

Latest posts