Is It Just Me.....???????

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":1bv1lv7f said:
alisonb":1bv1lv7f said:
I would suppose it depends on how long one has been out of school?
warpaint":1bv1lv7f said:
Of course my mental image of myself could be a little flawed!!
I think thats what keeps me young :lol: I do still wear the same size clothing though ;-)

Let's just say I been out of school for more than 20 years but less than 50. :shock:

Well, that's pinnin' it down. :D I don't go to those reunions any more. That's just for all them old folks!

My wife asked me why I didn't go to the dairy queen in the evening and have coffee
with all the other old people.
I'm just not ready to go set and talk of my aches and pains,all the meds i'm on(which is none),Doctor appts.,and which doctor is best.
I may get there someday but not yet. :lol: :lol:

Cal

Calman":2stia1qg said:
My wife asked me why I didn't go to the dairy queen in the evening and have coffee
I'm just not ready to go set and talk of my aches and pains,all the meds i'm on(which is none),Doctor appts.,and which doctor is best.

Cal

Me neither.

Calman":2gt1xdf3 said:

Cal

Around here, it's McD's in the mornings. I'm not nearly ready for that club yet.

Latest posts