Is It Just Me?

Help Support CattleToday:

Bright Raven":3m7b5bk7 said:
True Grit Farms":3m7b5bk7 said:
I miss everyone regardless of their perspective. I can't deal with idiots face to face, but I enjoy reading about different opinions. M5 has a lot of knowledge about cows and life in general. Common sense is something you can't learn from a book.

How much does he pay you to patronize him?

Funny thing is Grit didn't strike me as an azz kisser before now.

M-5":z5dmu6om said:
TennesseeTuxedo":z5dmu6om said:
M-5":z5dmu6om said:
I think your wrong Bigfoot.

I was just reflecting on the big production you made when you left here and your vow to never return.

What happened?

You know the answer because
You trolled that post too.

You vowed to never darken the door here as I recall.

just sayin'....

Farm Fence Solutions":3ifl6cc5 said:
Not here, but many parts of the country are in full swing with good weather. I'd assume that everyone is just getting busy, or have moved on to Facebook.

I see this every year...spring hits America and the Forum becomes quiet as a mouse. I notice this as it starts getting cold here and I get onto CT for a little entertainment...and everyone is out chasing butterflies
icon_lol.gif

TennesseeTuxedo":27a68k2l said:
M-5":27a68k2l said:
TennesseeTuxedo":27a68k2l said:
I was just reflecting on the big production you made when you left here and your vow to never return.

What happened?

just sayin'....

And you vowed not to act like a troll , instigate , straddle the fence etc,etc. when you were BANNED. IIRC . But I guess since the old executioner is gone those habits have reared its head.

This is actually more personal here, than a super active forum. You just become one of the masses on a big page. I pretty well feel like a know somebody here, by the time they post a little while.

M-5":116gko86 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":116gko86 said:
M-5":116gko86 said:

just sayin'....

And you vowed not to act like a troll , instigate , straddle the fence etc,etc. when you were BANNED. IIRC . But I guess since the old executioner is gone those habits have reared its head.

I believe you were banned once as well before you quit but came back.

Neither here nor there to me I just always fancied you as a man of your word.

TennesseeTuxedo":13z5c4hr said:
M-5":13z5c4hr said:
TennesseeTuxedo":13z5c4hr said:

just sayin'....

Funny , You sure seemed bothered by it. Ask around and see if I am a man of my word. That's all that really matters.

M-5":3uczo18g said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3uczo18g said:
M-5":3uczo18g said:

Funny , You sure seemed bothered by it. Ask around and see if I am a man of my word. That's all that really matters.

Not bothered at all. The place wouldn't be the same without you.

Hook2.0":g0wnnw4x said:
One of duns last acts was to un-ban me, but it came with a promise that I would walk the line. So I do. It's more fun watching the same old people telling the same old lies and patting themselves on the back any way. Kind of like going to the airport and people watching

You need to take it up a notch. I miss the old rowdy Hook.

melking":3a1ory0r said:
Is it just me or are the number of post down on the site. Seems to me like whenever I check in, very few new post seem to be up. Anyone?

Seems only posts are in Coffee Shop and Everything else. Not much talk about cattle or at least the topics are rather mundane not to mention misinformation. Sometimes it's so bad it's best just to keep quite.

Hook2.0":kjpl5kxk said:
One of duns last acts was to un-ban me, but it came with a promise that I would walk the line. So I do. It's more fun watching the same old people telling the same old lies and patting themselves on the back any way. Kind of like going to the airport and people watching

Airport? You have the best entertainment going at the boat ramps.

I know of few that left, or converted to lurking, when a few on this forum started touting about how enlighten they are.
Kind of turned me off also...long with the increase of "Facebook like" posting.
I find myself posting a lot less, and read less also. If I want to talk, or learn about livestock I go to NAT.
Also lot less people posting pictures of cattle, or pictures in general. Also it's been a long time since a CAB debate!

sim.-ang.king":3g5cjcbk said:
I know of few that left, or converted to lurking, when a few on this forum started touting about how enlighten they are.
Kind of turned me off also...long with the increase of "Facebook like" posting.
I find myself posting a lot less, and read less also. If I want to talk, or learn about livestock I go to NAT.
Also lot less people posting pictures of cattle, or pictures in general. Also it's been a long time since a CAB debate!

Debate? CAB is out front and not showing any signs of slowing down.

For me there seems to be nobody left from the West. Everyone is from Texas, the Southeast, or East of the Mississippi. A lot of the questions or discussions are regional in nature so I don't wade in. I can't relate to the environment most live and work in and very few can relate to where I am.

It's really a waste of bandwidth, BR should just post his phone number, anytime someone needs to know something, they could just shoot him a text. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Latest posts