Is it just me, or...?

Help Support CattleToday:

1700 bucks for something that eats and doesn't produce anything. Ok.
Where's my check book?

shaz":2bllryf3 said:
1700 bucks for something that eats and doesn't produce anything. Ok.
Where's my check book?

You're talking about the horse, Right? Am I the only one that sees this package deal? :lol2: Could be my imagination, but I don't think she's describing the horse

She acts the same way every day. Can't be talking about that cute little gal riding the horse cause I have yet to meet a female that acts the same way every day. No offense ladies.

She's a little to high on her price. I think yaw were too worked up to notice that.

iowafarmer":q9x7tdcv said:
She acts the same way every day. Can't be talking about that cute little gal riding the horse cause I have yet to meet a female that acts the same way every day. No offense ladies.
Or a mare either for that matter. It sure throws a wrench into things when you try to saddle one up to get away from the other and wind up with more of the same. I feel sorry for my poor old gelding being the only one that has to go all the time but he might enjoy getting away as much as I do.

professional horse traders. they got your attention didn't they?
this business trades under several different names.

I noticed that the ad is posted in the Fort Smith AR Craigslist. The traders are actually in Texas, north of Houston.

chippie":temd13o9 said:
professional horse traders. they got your attention didn't they?
We have two like that here. One doesn't know how to market a horse to people that will pay big money for a real horse but she's cute and moves a few horses because of it. She is not really dishonest but she is ignorant so you can't trust her horses to be what they're supposed to be.
The other gal knows what ranch horses are and can really market the good side of things but I'm scared that if I go see her she's going to drink all my beer, take my money, pee on my tires just to show my dogs who's boss and then call me a pansy when she tries to bum a dip and I don't have any because I quit... I also know that every horse she sells has a BAAAAD side or they wouldn't be there. I stay away from her because it really bothers me that part of my brain still thinks she's freakin' hot and I'm scared I'd buy a horse because of it. :D

"North of Houston"

New Caney to be exact. I can be there in 20 minutes or less, but she's both way out of my league, too high for my pocket book and WAAY too young to be interested in an old coot like myself.
(I can remember when New Caney was nothin but a bunch of wood folk, pulpwood cutters and beer joints)

hooknline":1ddxv6lw said:
Whatever you do don't show this to kt. He's already got a thing for blondes.
I have only oned one horse in my life and it was only for 30 minutes. I might make an exception this time. :banana:

We have two like that here. One doesn't know how to market a horse to people that will pay big money for a real horse but she's cute and moves a few horses because of it. She is not really dishonest but she is ignorant so you can't trust her horses to be what they're supposed to be.
The other gal knows what ranch horses are and can really market the good side of things but I'm scared that if I go see her she's going to drink all my beer, take my money, pee on my tires just to show my dogs who's boss and then call me a pansy when she tries to bum a dip and I don't have any because I quit... I also know that every horse she sells has a BAAAAD side or they wouldn't be there. I stay away from her because it really bothers me that part of my brain still thinks she's freakin' hot and I'm scared I'd buy a horse because of it.

CP you shouldn't be scared, she might teach you a thing or two. :banana:

Latest posts