Is it just me or...

Help Support CattleToday:

well this thread caused me to actually watch the video.

I found it to be a pretty good report for some of the things the assoication is doing that are positive.

I don't agree with everything the association is doing but the committment to youth and to providing opportuities for development and involvement of the next generation is unparalled.

CAB is still a leadership program even if they won't take steps to insure angus influence. they are doing great things to market beef. I wish they would make the same commitment to market ANGUS beef. but that is another thread that expired weeks ago.

pdfangus":3dzted0r said:
well this thread caused me to actually watch the video.

I found it to be a pretty good report for some of the things the assoication is doing that are positive.

I don't agree with everything the association is doing but the committment to youth and to providing opportuities for development and involvement of the next generation is unparalled.

CAB is still a leadership program even if they won't take steps to insure angus influence. they are doing great things to market beef. I wish they would make the same commitment to market ANGUS beef. but that is another thread that expired weeks ago.
There are other programs that require angus influence, CAB just doesn;t happen to be one of them.
I wouldn;t say that what they are doing for the youth is unparalleled, the Red Angus Association has been and continues to be very proactive in youth involvement. Acan;t speak for the other associations. The youth activities aren;t restricted to the main associaiton, thew state/local associations are very active in youth programs

Dun,

I was trying to be nice and say something positive....
and respond to the video.....

rather than just slamming the picture

pdfangus":8credc8w said:
Dun,

Was wondering if anyone actually clicked on ads. I don't.

1982vett":djl0aadc said:
pdfangus":djl0aadc said:
Dun,

As I said in my first post......
this thread made me do it.....

:lol: I meant any of them. On really slow days I play solitair.... :D

Got a new cellphone that gives an option to automatically send incoming calls from a certain number to voicemail. The home phone is forwarded to my cell. I don't use voicemail and don't have it set up. Guess where telemarketers get sent... :) ...inactive voicemail. :lol:

pdfangus":2qk1zfh3 said:
1982vett":2qk1zfh3 said:
pdfangus":2qk1zfh3 said:
Dun,

As I said in my first post......
this thread made me do it.....

Is that like Flip Wilsons "The devil made me do it"?

1982vett":18e8nh4s said:
:lol: I meant any of them. On really slow days I play solitair.... :D

Got a new cellphone that gives an option to automatically send incoming calls from a certain number to voicemail. The home phone is forwarded to my cell. I don't use voicemail and don't have it set up. Guess where telemarketers get sent... :) ...inactive voicemail. :lol:
Why not get on the no call list? It's kind of fun if a telemarketer does call and seeing how fast they can hang up when you ask them if they know what the fine is for calling someone on the no call list

I am on the no call list... I you do business with a company, the no-call list doesn't apply. Credit card companies you use, politicians, and evidently "law enforcement organizations" pimping for donations are exempt, as is anyone running a "poll".

Yeah Neilson, I don't think it is any of your business what I watch and I'm pretty sure my "cable" provider already knows that.

The current state of the adds and popup prohibit me from accessing the search feature.

i don't mind the ads and know they help with the bills but when they interfere with access to the site it is troublesome.

pdfangus":2jv5a0gz said:
The current state of the adds and popup prohibit me from accessing the search feature.

i don't mind the ads and know they help with the bills but when they interfere with access to the site it is troublesome.
Everything works perfectly for me, alwasy has

here is a shot of my screen
CATTLE_TODAY_SCREEN.JPG

pdfangus":22sx3q9m said:
here is a shot of my screen
CATTLE_TODAY_SCREEN.JPG

I see "post reply" "search this topic" and "search" plain as day just below "is it just me or..."

Have the same layout as you and don't know of anything hidden.

Oh wait......I see a difference now... where the "photos" "faq" and "search" is covered on yours. Also you don't have the "broken page" button on the address bar.

Update to a newer version of Explorer or download Google Chrome.

duh.......

please refer me to the thread about being a moron......

I swear that I could not find it while ago.

I wanted to find the thread about the judge to post that I had gotten one.

Latest posts