interesting game

Help Support CattleToday:

milesvb

Reaction score
http://www.mcvideogame.com/game-eng.html

:roll:

so far I've learned:

1. that apparently McD's cows and feed come from third world countries and seem to require bulldozing forests and native villages (dang imperial capitalists)

2. that slaughtering cows involves picking them up with a big claw like device and dropping them into a machine that cranks out hamburger patties on the other end (that's pretty neat)

3. various other disturbing things like feed lots add toxic industrial waste to feed (yikes!?)

(Just a little word of advice, if I ever become CEO of McD's it would probably be prudent to sell any stock you may own.)

Well I managed to bankrupt McDonalds! :shock:
First I was starving my cows, then I kept forgetting to kill the sick ones and then for some reason they just started dropping dead in the field. I bet McD's wishes there was a Slaught-O-Matic.
What a ridiculous game, of course their will be some that believe it to be true. :(

I really sucked at it, although it was amusing. My 13 year old kept at it till he was turning a profit.

At the corporate headquarters, is that one girl in marketing smoking a fattie? Look at her! Also, the cows just up and die, don't they?

Reminds me of bottle babies I have tried to raise... :oops:

Lammie":1bimbsfx said:
I really sucked at it, although it was amusing. My 13 year old kept at it till he was turning a profit.

At the corporate headquarters, is that one girl in marketing smoking a fattie? Look at her! Also, the cows just up and die, don't they?

The girl smoking the fattie would be in marketing at Burger King--at least I think so from their ads.

john250":3luldrfz said:
Lammie":3luldrfz said:

The girl smoking the fattie would be in marketing at Burger King--at least I think so from their ads.

Yes, the whole guy in the Burger King outfit is rather disturbing. I get a little creeped out by the big head thing. I am afriad of puppets, too.

Lammie":1e3ut9in said:

Be really nice to him. That may be the one that supports you in your old age ;-) .

However, if he managed that profit by clicking on the "corrupt a politician" option at headquarters too much it might be cause for concern.

milesvb":299129zu said:
Lammie":299129zu said:

Be really nice to him. That may be the one that supports you in your old age ;-) .

However, if he managed that profit by clicking on the "corrupt a politician" option at headquarters too much it might be cause for concern.

Not in Texas! He might end up being Governor! ;-)

Lammie":2x56s5kd said:
milesvb":2x56s5kd said:
Lammie":2x56s5kd said:

Not in Texas! He might end up being Governor! ;-)

How very true. :(

lol i love all the warning stuf they had to put on the first page to cover their butts. i did need something to do, im so bored now. :lol:

Lammie":3ayrld41 said:
john250":3ayrld41 said:
Lammie":3ayrld41 said:

Yes, the whole guy in the Burger King outfit is rather disturbing. I get a little creeped out by the big head thing. I am afriad of puppets, too.

The newest BK spots focus on parent_child relationships...as far as I can tell WHAT they are trying to sell me. Papa hamburger (I guess he's the "Whopper") can't get through the doorway to the room where "Spicy Chicken Crisp" from the $ menu is chatting up Whopper's daughter on the bed. The obesity thing comes through loud and clear. How is this selling sandwiches?
I think the ads are condescending and I predict a troubled future for Burger King.
Lammie, those ads with the "King" looking through windows were too troubling for words. Something is way wrong at Burger King. I'm not sure we want something as bizarre as their ads on the forefront of beef promotion.

John I gotta agree with you there. I was waiting for the hub to get home and started playing the game again. I made it farther than I did last time. I find that concentrating on everything but corporate seems to do the trick. I will try to corrupting the politicial option. Missed that before.

Yes, I do not want the Burger King staring at me through the window. He might get his big crowned head blown off.

Latest posts