immigration proposals

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt":2c9e0ect said:
One simple point that is being over looked in all this mess.

We already allow people to legally come here through legal immigration. If we really need more workers here then all we have to do is increase the numbers we allow to get green cards or become American citizens!

It will be our choice if we need more workers, not someone from another country deciding for us. If and when we need them here, we will invite them!

We currently invite 100's of thousands every year to come and work here, we will just increase that to a few millions if we need them.

Until then stay out and wait till you are invited!

We finally agree on something. Except they come and get legal and then if break our laws they go back to their Country.

IMO,I have no problem with anyone of any race wanting to come into this country to have a better life for them and their family but their is a LEGAL way to go about it.Swimming ,hiding in trunks,walking across deserts,floating across the oceans in a make-shift raft,in an ILLEGAL way is not the way to do it.But until we figure out how to stop it and we never will,it will just keep on going on and we will keep on PAYING TAXES for it.

Nothing gets me hotter under the collar than this issue. Why dont all White Americans migrate to Mexico. You can bet that if they really did completely take over the U.S, like they want to that it would turn into a third world slum. Who would pay them their wages or feed them or give them medical care or even provide them a job if their " kill whitey " ideology were to come true. Look up La Aztlan Reconquista if you want to know why they are really over here. I am not trying to foment racial bigotry here, but my point is that if Americans were to do the same to mexico, they would just follow us back, because they depend on us. I'll probably be banned for this, Oh well.

Double J Cattle":324i3scg said:
Nothing gets me hotter under the collar than this issue. Why dont all White Americans migrate to Mexico. You can bet that if they really did completely take over the U.S, like they want to that it would turn into a third world slum. Who would pay them their wages or feed them or give them medical care or even provide them a job if their " kill whitey " ideology were to come true. Look up La Aztlan Reconquista if you want to know why they are really over here. I am not trying to foment racial bigotry here, but my point is that if Americans were to do the same to mexico, they would just follow us back, because they depend on us. I'll probably be banned for this, Oh well.

why should you be banned for your beliefs, it is a free country as is mine, so they tell us, so you should be able to say your piece without reprisal. although have you noticed if it is not what the majority of the media says you are in the wrong.

Latest posts