Imagine towing a gooseneck with this!

Help Support CattleToday:

Getting the bear is easy here, getting in a club where they are thick is the hardest part.
If you ever feel charitable enough to get careless with an invite, I'm spry and have chased coon, rabbit, deer, and squirrels and more with dogs all my life, y'all can sit in the truck and have an RC cola while I catch your dogs up... wouldn't be the first time for me.

How ugly can they get.... calling it a bad boy is the height of "woke stupid city boys".... He//, I go over and around a whole lot more than that with my little subaru forester.... and my 94 2wd ranger p.u.....
YUCK.....

And yes... it is the STOPPING not the "going" that is the most important thing....

If you ever feel charitable enough to get careless with an invite, I'm spry and have chased coon, rabbit, deer, and squirrels and more with dogs all my life, y'all can sit in the truck and have an RC cola while I catch your dogs up... wouldn't be the first time for me.
You will be welcome to come anytime. Running season is August and September then kill season is December.

How ugly can they get.... calling it a bad boy is the height of "woke stupid city boys".... He//, I go over and around a whole lot more than that with my little subaru forester.... and my 94 2wd ranger p.u.....
YUCK.....

And yes... it is the STOPPING not the "going" that is the most important thing....
Jan, though you've jumped my azz a time or two, I always appreciate that you speak your mind and don't varnish your words.

Sorry, I meant it in general, not just to you. I wasn't sure they were trying to convey it as a truck!
Ain't no thing, hoss. And I agree.

You will be welcome to come anytime. Running season is August and September then kill season is December.
I might just take you up on that, though seeing me in person will be a shocker... Only a few people on here know my age and it shocked them. I'd love to bust a bear, what should I use? I have a litany of firearms, what's appropriate for how y'all do it?

@50/50Farms if you make a trip to hunt with @kenny thomas ... make sure someone lets me know. I want to come down and meet a couple of the members on here... no, I will not be running bears, new knees won't take it... but sure would love a general get together and sit and eat and visit.....

Jan, though you've jumped my azz a time or two, I always appreciate that you speak your mind and don't varnish your words.

Ain't no thing, hoss. And I agree.

I might just take you up on that, though seeing me in person will be a shocker... Only a few people on here know my age and it shocked them. I'd love to bust a bear, what should I use? I have a litany of firearms, what's appropriate for how y'all do it?
We run them with dogs but you have to be a club member to kill. But it's possible i could work something out with another club. The deer clubs want them killed, they are very hard on fawns. I only carry a 44 magnum pistol but most carry a lever action 35 Remington or bigger.

@50/50Farms if you make a trip to hunt with @kenny thomas ... make sure someone lets me know. I want to come down and meet a couple of the members on here... no, I will not be running bears, new knees won't take it... but sure would love a general get together and sit and eat and visit.....
Jan, we need to plan a place and time for lots of people to get together.

Inbetween which of your part-time jobs @kenny thomas ????🤣🤣🤣😉😉......

Would love to figure something out.... My house is not suitable right now with starting to tear apart the upstairs ceilings....and everything from my parents estate stuffed into the carport and the front porch... otherwise I would say sure..... Not sure where more central would be.... son is building a new hay barn/shelter... but it will have hay in it by June probably... possibility....
Va horse center... had the rodeo this weekend.... we had a farm bureau meeting there a week ago.... nice enough in the upstairs area but it would be nice if there was something like a cattle show or an equipment/auction expo or something....
There are other farmers around here that would have nicer farms and places that the conglomeration of junk we have scattered everywhere....

If enough people get interested i will figure something out. Start a poll. Lol
Several of us have met at the National Farm Show in Louisville over the years. But I'm sure there are places here in Virginia.

Yes ma'am, I'll do the best I can.

We run them with dogs but you have to be a club member to kill. But it's possible i could work something out with another club. The deer clubs want them killed, they are very hard on fawns. I only carry a 44 magnum pistol but most carry a lever action 35 Remington or bigger.
I carry a 30-30 or .308 Winchester usually and a .357 Magnum when hunting, but I guarantee I can kill whatever you point at, I only flub shots when they're way too damn far and moving way too damn fast.

Wish the couple of resident bears around here would work on the fawns a little more... had another big deer killed on road right by house the other night..... son counted at least 30 in the field across road from the house, working on the cover crop that is greening up due to the abnormally warm temps....they are overunning us here.... I think son said there were 15 killed on the main farm during hunting season... he insists on only 1 buck and the rest does for any of those that hunt....

Latest posts