I'm bored

Help Support CattleToday:

nortexsook":seoqsry8 said:
Sad, really, but I suspect you'll be selling those "nice" (being polite again) calves to some kids as show animals and make a lot more money than you rightfully should.
One thing about it, you know where he's coming from. There ain't no wishy washy here. He's gonna call em as he sees em.

CowpokeJ":1imrbrcz said:
nortexsook":1imrbrcz said:
Sad, really, but I suspect you'll be selling those "nice" (being polite again) calves to some kids as show animals and make a lot more money than you rightfully should.
One thing about it, you know where he's coming from. There ain't no wishy washy here. He's gonna call em as he sees em.

EXACTLY why I like him.

The temperatures have been low (9-32 degrees) in Tn the last couple of weeks. I saw snow in one picture and 2 hayrings without hay. Cows and calves could use some hay during this cold weather.

cowperson":1zdin4ij said:
The temperatures have been low (9-32 degrees) in Tn the last couple of weeks. I saw snow in one picture and 2 hayrings without hay. Cows and calves could use some hay during this cold weather.
All the pics were taken on the same day at the same ring, and we put some hay out that afternoon. These cows also get fed grain twice a day. Can't get good pics if they all have their heads buried in hay. ;-)

Latest posts