I'm a thinkin...

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
...we need to add an "introductions" area to the board. For all the new people who want to say 'Hi, I'm new here'. What do you folks think?

Don't like the idea. We already have the beginners board. That would just be one more and I would have to move my mouse down. Like everything to be on the page without having to scroll.

milkmaid":sf5kp7c1 said:
...we need to add an "introductions" area to the board. For all the new people who want to say 'Hi, I'm new here'. What do you folks think?

Great idea.

I agree with Salicylic. There is no need for an introduction board.
If someone wants to introduce themselves just do it on the board that they are asking questions on.

I figure it'd eliminate the extra posts on the beginners board -like "Hi"...."new here"...."welcome"...."nice to see you" etc. Just got to thinking those first timer posts are taking up space on the beginner board. No offense to those who put their first post there - I did too. Just think it might make more room for the actual questions. Most forums I've been on have an intro board and I was actually surprised to see this one didn't have one when I joined.

Just food for thought. ;-)

Latest posts