Im a Texas Nutcase

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
highgrit":hpwlatmq said:
So far all the terrorists that have killed our soldiers in this country have been muslims.
I'm all ears if you know something I don't. The people that use the koran as their bible hate us, and we're nothing infidels.

Highgrit I enjoy your post, and I say this with respect sir.
Their have been plenty of good Americans including law enforcement, and I'm sure some military. Killed in acts of terrorism by Mexican and Colombian drug cartels. Who are predominantly Catholic.so why are we not declaring genocide against all Catholics.

Because not all Catholics hate us and want to kill us. If your a non - believer of islam and don't believe in allah or the qur'an your the enemy and allah hates you. It says in the quran that, you should kill infidels wherever they are hiding. Look up hate in the qur'an. These folks believe it's best to kill us, and I'm sorry I don't want to be part of the game.
I'm 58 years old and if you walk up and tell me your going to kill me, one of us won't see tomorrow.

highgrit":9x60d2cy said:
Because not all Catholics hate us and want to kill us. If your a non - believer of islam and don't believe in allah or the qur'an your the enemy and allah hates you. It says in the quran that, you should kill infidels wherever they are hiding. Look up hate in the qur'an. These folks believe it's best to kill us, and I'm sorry I don't want to be part of the game.
I'm 58 years old and if you walk up and tell me your going to kill me, one of us won't see tomorrow.

And that's all fair enough .
But it's certainly different from all terrorists are Muslim. That's the point I made.

I guess your right there. We terrorized the Indians, or did they terrorize us? I think we have a different point of view on who a terrorist is. Though the years lots of folks have been terrorized. But very few have been taught to hate and kill infidels through their beliefs.

highgrit":3pwynayl said:
I said I believe in a woman's right to choose, never said to use abortion as population control.

Well, he11's frozen over. You and I officially agree on something!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :drink: :clap: :cowboy: :help:

And before people jump all over me, I'd rather women AND men wait until they're in a situation where that they can afford to, and are mature enough for, have a child. Yet, I know this is an unrealistic expectation of society and therefore, I'd rather give people the opportunity to have access, and the education to use, birth control. However, that's still not the answer as it doesn't always work out well even with good intentions. So, as a last resort, and to keep a woman's, and child's, life from being ruined, and one more family off the welfare role, I'm in favor of a woman's right to choose.

highgrit":15xh8797 said:
I guess your right there. We terrorized the Indians, or did they terrorize us? I think we have a different point of view on who a terrorist is. Though the years lots of folks have been terrorized. But very few have been taught to hate and kill infidels through their beliefs.

Fair enough cowboy. :tiphat:

highgrit":264kzegv said:
But very few have been taught to hate and kill infidels through their beliefs.

For centuries invading armies in Europe called upon St. Michael the Archangel to protect their warriors while smiting their enemies so they could take over new lands. I'm sure that William the Conqueror did when he invaded England, and I'm sure the English did when they invaded Jerusalem during the Crusades.

highgrit":2k01e5xt said:
TexasBred":2k01e5xt said:
highgrit":2k01e5xt said:
You guy's can believe whatever you want. Myself muslims are the enemy, every muslim, man, women or child. And the sooner someone starts blowing up mosques and killing the muslims the better off this country will be.
The problem with this country is you can't do anything to someone till they strike first. And if your the one that gets struck it's to late. There's no easy answer for the problems the muslims are causing in this world.
Well HG we now know you are all in favor of genocide. But if memory serves me right you also believe abortion is the answer to population control. All you're waiting for is a leader you can follow behind.

I said I believe in a woman's right to choose, never said to use abortion as population control. But I believe we need population control, we are cancerous to the earth. I have no fear of the Jews, and I don't believe they were taught to hate Americans at a young age. I need no leader, all it would take is for me to become terminally ill. Not all muslims are terrorist but all the terrorists were muslims. When the terrorists kill some of your family I'm sure you'll have a different out look. Or are you to liberal for that TB?

Anyone and everyone that disagrees with you is a liberal huh?? How about you just go out to the smoke house and blow your brains out. That would remove one from the population. One with nothing good to offer except to want every muslim in the US killed and their mosques leveled. Nobody said a dam word about Jews.....But do as you want and Christians and Jews would be next along with their churches and synagogues.BTW was the guy convicted of killing 12 people yesterday a terrorist or would he just be a murderer?? What's the difference?? He simply walked in and start shooting. Was the boy that shot Gabby Giffords and a number of others a muslim terrorist?? Or was he simply an american citizen who killed a bunch of folks???? Maybe in your world you simply HAVE to be a muslim to earn the title of terrorists. Christians, jews and athiests are simply murderers. Pull your head out of your radical a$$.

greybeard":1tqgj6r1 said:
and in contemporary times?
Not too far through the thicket from you a truckload of good old white boys drove up to a black man doing nothing but walking down the road one night. Put a rope around his neck, tied it to the bumper of the truck and drug him down the road until his head pulled off....wasn't that a message of terror sent to the black community or just dumb a$$es having fun?? Guess when you do it that way and with those results you don't need a sheet and pointy hat.

Bestoutwest":44c4nhj7 said:
highgrit":44c4nhj7 said:
I said I believe in a woman's right to choose, never said to use abortion as population control.

Well, be nice's frozen over. You and I officially agree on something!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :drink: :clap: :cowboy: :help:

And before people jump all over me, I'd rather women AND men wait until they're in a situation where that they can afford to, and are mature enough for, have a child. Yet, I know this is an unrealistic expectation of society and therefore, I'd rather give people the opportunity to have access, and the education to use, birth control. However, that's still not the answer as it doesn't always work out well even with good intentions. So, as a last resort, and to keep a woman's, and child's, life from being ruined, and one more family off the welfare role, I'm in favor of a woman's right to choose.

She exercised that right when she consented to sex......don't blame the baby for her actions and murder it. :mad:

greybeard":2m18yicp said:

WWI
WWII
Korea
Vietnam
Desert Storm
Iraqi Freedom

All of these wars were fought in the last 100 years, none of them on American soil. All of these wars had military chaplains accompanying units. All of which prayed to their god that their men would emerge victorious at the end of the day.

Bestoutwest":3dxe7qsn said:
greybeard":3dxe7qsn said:

WWI
WWII
Korea
Viet
Desert Storm
Iraqi Freedom

All of these wars were fought in the last 100 years, none of them on American soil. All of these wars had military chaplains accompanying units. All of which prayed to their god that their men would emerge victorious at the end of the day.
what would you expect them to do? Dear Lord let them overcome us and blow us straight into he!!,

I don't have a smokehouse so that option is out. I did not call you a liberal TB. Some folks are so liberal that they don't believe in the death penalty. And some of the things you say led me to wonder how conservative you are.
I'm proud of what I believe and feel I'm right to fear muslims. Their working and thinking how they can pull another 9-11 off every minute of every day. And I'm truly scared of them.

ALACOWMAN":f1rmxnzl said:
what would you expect them to do? Dear Lord let them overcome us and blow us straight into he!!,

There's one war on that list that's legitimate. We might have gotten out of WWI unscathed if we had waited a bit longer, but probably not. Vietnam was nothing short of an invasion. Both Iraqi wars where not the most intelligent expenditure of American life.

And, no, I'm not blaming our guys for praying to whatever god they believe in to bring them home safe. I was just giving examples of a contemporary Christian army invading a nonChristian country/region.

Bestoutwest":qr1duqsl said:
ALACOWMAN":qr1duqsl said:

There's one war on that list that's legitimate. We might have gotten out of WWI unscathed if we had waited a bit longer, but probably not. Vietnam was nothing short of an invasion. Both Iraqi wars where not the most intelligent expenditure of American life.

And, no, I'm not blaming our guys for praying to whatever god they believe in to bring them home safe. I was just giving examples of a contemporary Christian army invading a nonChristian country/region.
There's only -one- God...the same one the Muslims serve..

Besides someone waking up from his nap a little cranky I feel it's been a good discussion. I done a lot of reading about the religion of peace. And the more I read about the teachings of islam, the more I discussed I become. We're going to let these radicals take our country from us.

Son of Butch":2285ypnn said:
Don't you think the government can get 3 convictions and get a jury to rule Twin Peaks was complicent if they wanted to?
Wouldn't that allow them to legally destroy private property?
Are you so narrow minded to think destruction of private property should be lawful?
Or is protection of private property too LIBERAL of a thought for you?
Have you ever been to Waco or even Temple Texas? Just curious.....

Commercialfarmer":66zpw5jc said:
fenceman":66zpw5jc said:
You persecute people based on their actions, not race or religion. Nothing nilly Willy about that.

Where did I say race? Didn't. Nor absolute religion. Im saying there are mosques that promote terrorism. Do you really doubt that?
Can you imagine what the atmosphere is like in say Detroit? I hear its like an invasion of sorts. I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts